Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (GROSS AND NET) winning the TGC 2019 FALL TOUR - Houston Open !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...t-nine-bridges
See more
See less

Uneekor Floor Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uneekor Floor Unit

hello folks

Interested in a Uneekor system and doing my due diligence at the moment. A few questions if you don't mind.

1) For those with a floor unit, can you send me pics of your setup? My current setup is in the garage. I'm concerned that with an overhead unit, the rail that pulls the garage door open and closed will interfere. Also, my garage is not insulated so ideally would need to bring the unit indoors when not being used.

2) Which software option are most folks opting for? At the top end, looks like the only difference between "Refine" and "Succeed" software is the additional 15 courses you get with the "Succeed" software package. Anything else?

Thanks in advance and I'm sure I'll have more questions to come.

I don't think the floor unit is available at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by gene438 View Post
      I don't think the floor unit is available at this time.
      Oh no!!!!!

Have an email out to Doug. Hopefully he can confirm when they expect them to be available.

Thanks Gene!

Comment

• rjd1975
        rjd1975 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with Gene on this one but I would be interested to hear what Doug says.

ok fellas. Just got off the phone with Doug who was awesome to chat with.

Unfortunately, no floor unit.

I'll need to dive further into the materials Doug sent. Biggest concern for me at the moment is ceiling height (only 8.5 ft.).

Comment

• Stackchaser
        Stackchaser commented
        Editing a comment
        Just my $.02 but if you are not 5'6" or under, with a 8.5ft ceiling height you are going to have issues swinging indoors. My comment is based on an indoor/outdoor swing many people have issues with...and it gets worse if you are worried about taking a chunk of drywall with every swing. Have a buddy who tried, and eventually gave up with about the same ceiling height as it was affecting his outdoor game and scores.

I think the greatest advantage of uneekor is that it's an overhead unit along with the overhead cameras with a great price range. I think they would have a tougher time breaking into the floor unit space. More expensive than skytrak, probably about the same cost as a used GC2, while the GC2 is already proven it's in 'space'.

Comment

• rjd1975
        rjd1975 commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess they might gain some traction on the ground if it was mounted behind...only because then you could do LH/RH without moving. But I don't think that was the plan so I would agree that a side mounted Uneekor wouldn't have much hope unless it came in cheaper than GC2

Sigh, I don't want to drop cash for HMT and FSX2018. LOL

Comment

Protee with new interface improvements is giving data comparable with Trackman !
        for the cost it's superb
        Attached Files

Comment

• rjd1975
          rjd1975 commented
          Editing a comment
          How much does that cost?

• PROTEE UK
          PROTEE UK commented
          Editing a comment
          from $3000.00

Ah, sorry guys. Typo. Ceiling height is 8.75.

At the moment, I have no issues swinging even with driver.

Comment

• shwag33
          shwag33 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think they have a 30 day money back return period. Talk to them and tell them your concerns, maybe you can try it.
      Working...
      X