Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it worth the extra $1,000 for the succeed package?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth the extra $1,000 for the succeed package?

I currently own and play both TGC and JNPG and was wondering if I should choose the Basic package for 6k or the upgraded Succeed package for 7k? Is the putting and chipping practice area and the 5 courses and practice mode worth the extra 1k in your opinions that have it? Do you find yourself even using those modes when you have other software to play??

Absolutely go big or go home!

Comment

• Jwheels9876
      Jwheels9876 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not looking for opinion from the peanut gallery. Go polish your trophy

• Wizard of Coz
      Wizard of Coz commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you want to succeed? For a small fee I can have your balls tattooed!

Originally posted by Jwheels9876 View Post
    I currently own and play both TGC and JNPG and was wondering if I should choose the Basic package for 6k or the upgraded Succeed package for 7k? Is the putting and chipping practice area and the 5 courses and practice mode worth the extra 1k in your opinions that have it? Do you find yourself even using those modes when you have other software to play??
    I only got the $6k version. You can add the other later if you are not happy (99% sure of that). I think you can find what you are looking for in TGC and JNPG

Comment

Ok how is this shiny?

Comment

I was thinking there was a club fitting software only available with the $7k or $8k options. Is this not accurate, gene438 ?

Comment

No, the club fitting software is included in the basic unit.

Here is the differences:

1)Basic 6K - You get hardware, driving range, fitting software and swing analysis
          2)Medium 7k - you get the above plus stroke play, short game module, and practice mode and 5 courses.
          3)Success 8K - You get above plus 14 courses + future updates (???)

Now by updates, I do not mean software updates, etc.....everyone gets those. .... but I'm thinking down the road anymore enhancements like hitting mats, smartphone apps, etc. I am hoping will be discounted or free for people who paid for Success package. I have absolutely no information on that from the company, that is just my thoughts.....I believe they will want to build in more value to the success package, but again, that is just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X