Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (GROSS AND NET) winning the TGC 2019 FALL TOUR - Houston Open !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...t-nine-bridges
See more
See less

No Reads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Reads

I just got mine setup over the other day and I'm having a few 'no reads'. It's not all that often, but probably more often than it should. It's mostly lower driver and three woods. Very rarely it's a higher lofted club. But I did hit three 7 irons in a row with nothing. Took a minute then everything works perfectly for about 6 holes. I recalibrated it several times no real difference. Changed balls, all the same result but pretty random.

I know most people have said they have like no 'no reads', so I"m wondering if it's my setup.

Here's a video, not the best but we finally got one on camera. The system was green ready to hit before.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUbf...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by shwag33; 10-06-2019, 11:55 PM.

I recalibrated the Uneekor last night and then played 36 holes last night. I'd say that I had about 95% success rate. I still get the occasional no read. Seems to be mainly when I hit a low trajectory driver. I'll follow up if I have any further info from Austin.

Comment

Austin updated the ball capture software on my PC last night. Just played 18 holes. Happy to report no missed reads! Great support from them.

Comment

I just played 18 with my dad, no 'no reads'. It was definitely the tee for me.

Comment

Just to follow up, the no reads were definitely caused by the tee. Since I took it out I haven't had any with about 72 holes played. I'm going to try and get the same tee just colored green and see if that does the trick.

Comment

I had been using the adjustable tee with my Fiber-Built mat and Austin had made some adjustments on my system but we had not identified the tee as a problem, I switched over to the Country Club Elite Real Feel Golf Mat and quit using the adjustable tee because it was so stiff it wanted to lift the mat up when I tried to adjust the height on it, I use the tee holders but they do not show the turf covers them.

Comment

Working...
            X