Tees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tees?

My Uneekor comes this week. Based on everything I've seen on here I expect to love it.
    simple but important question: what tees are yall using? Aero? Tomahawk? Birdee?
    does the uneekor have any issues with any of these?
    Thanks!

All I can tell you is that Uneekor does not play well with white tees. It seems to have trouble differentiating them from the ball - makes sense as it is using the white/black ball as its primary data source.

Comment

Green Birtees work very well and last. Good luck

Comment

Using tomahawk tees. I took a bungee cord from a claw (tee holder that anchors into the mat or turf) and tied it to the tomahawk tee. I attached the other end to my true strike mat border with a Sheetrock screw. No more chasing tees around the room! Both play nicely with Uneekor.
        --
        What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Comment

I play with normal white tees and never had any problems

Comment

Normal white tees are ok, it's the white rubber inserts it seems to struggle with.

Comment

Brush Tee. It's ideal. Everything else gets broken, goes flying, etc... Brush Tee you set it up once and it's always there, no need for another unless you duff and break it somehow.

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
                Wizard of Coz commented
                Editing a comment
                How do you set up brush tee so it stays stationary?

• ryanjms
                ryanjms commented
                Editing a comment
                I have a country club elite mat from Costco. It has a white rubber insert that you use to insert the tee. When using the brush tee, it's perfect.

Awesome thanks for the input all. Now I only have myself to blame when my uneekor reads a shank...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemcd22 View Post
                Using tomahawk tees. I took a bungee cord from a claw (tee holder that anchors into the mat or turf) and tied it to the tomahawk tee. I attached the other end to my true strike mat border with a Sheetrock screw. No more chasing tees around the room! Both play nicely with Uneekor.
                Almost the same here. LOVE the tomahawk tees!!!!!! The Birtee's are fine but are something else hard that can hit the screen. The tomahawks are like butter. I use the same bugee tied to the tomahawk tee and the other end of the bungee is on the claw which is clawed into the green to hold firm.

Comment

Working...
                X