Question for Uneekor owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Uneekor owners

Really interested in this unit. We found a local "showroom" and demo'd the unit. It really seemed perfect for my needs. We were using TGC 19 and my only concern was twice it switched players. By this I mean my buddy put the ball in the fairway 60 yards in front of me. I put it in the rough. When it came time to hit, it selected the correct shot in the rough but it insisted it was my buddies turn to hit it. I am sure there was probably a way to correct it, but that seems kind of a hassle. I think it happened twice. Is this common?

First time I have heard of that, and have never had it happen with me. That would be in TGC 2019 and not a fault with the Uneekor, and I would guess that it could have been a glitch in the computer that was being used.

Comment

I've never had anything like that....but if it happened, it would be a TGC2019 issue, not a uneekor issue....or perhaps I am not understanding.

When you say "it selected the correct shot in the rough" I am assuming that you both hit, then your shot in the rough came up as the next shot.........so, what do you mean when you say "it insisted it was my buddies turn to hit"....who is it? If you are playing TGC2019, everything is controlled by TGC2019. Uneekor doesn't know or care what player is hitting which ball. It just sees that a ball is ready to be hit, then it records the shot data and sends it to TGC2019......or am I miss-understanding ?

Comment

Did the place where you did the demo setup user profiles for you? If you don't change the players name it can get confusing because it will say the same name but with guest after it. Sounds like it picked the correct shot to go first and nobody else seems to have this issue so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Plus as others have said this would be a TGC issue not a Uneekor problem.

Comment

We play L and R regularly on TGC2019 with no issues.

Comment

I agree not seen anything like that with my unit or TGC2019.

Comment

Turn order in game play on the TGC 19 might of been checked.

Comment

Working...
              X