Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demand for Cheap Urethan Cover Uneekor Balls

Uneekor users!

I am trying to gauge the interest of selling a generic urethane ball with the uneekor dots. I am working with a golf ball OEM to get some samples, but essentially it will be a ball that should spin a lot more than the bridgestone uneekor ball. The dots put on the ball early in the process.

I should be able to keep the price at $2-3 a ball + shipping.

The ball won't be directly comparable to any specific ball, but it should be very close to premium balls.

For me, personally, I just want a cheap ball that spins more around the green than the uneekor ball.

With the other solutions out there, is there any interest in a ball like this?

I would be in for something like this as well, even though I just order a dozen of swags pro-v's to try out. The cover would need to last longer than the Cut DC balls I tried though, I didn't get through more than 20-30 shots before the cover was chunking up.
    Last edited by jhp016s; 02-04-2020, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I’d try anything once
      but unless the feel and spin were similar to my gamer they wouldn’t interest me

Comment

If the spin gets you 90% or more of the other ball that's offered, I think you would get a lot of orders at around a sub $50 per dozen vs $85/$110 per dozen of the other options. Durability needs to be comparable as well.

Comment

I'm always down to try a new option to see how it works. A cheaper option will always be viable as long as they don't fall apart like those CUT golf balls

Comment

I would be interest in an option if it was $2-3 a ball, even $3-4 a ball.

Comment

Sub $50, better than Bridgestone, and no physical change to the ball (drilled, milled, etc) would get my interest/attention enough to try them. Repeat purchase would be dependent on my results

I don’t play ProVs because there are comparable balls at a much better price... so I can’t ever see paying $80+ for simulator balls. JMO

Comment

I would be in. I have never had a misread with a Uneekor ball and even though the new drilled version is better than stickers (in my opinion) you can still get a misread...and it ruins the ball. I would be in!!!! I think this is the only thing holding the Uneekor back. It is literally the only downside. I'd much rather pay extra for a ball than an extra $5k for a new system in June. Keep us posted brother.

Comment

I think if you found a legit ball for $50-$80+ a dozen you could sell at least 100 dozen if not 400-500 dozen. There are 350 Uneekors on the market. Some folks won't need more than the Bridgestones they are using now but many will. Some don't mind stickers but I hate them. A misread cost me 2-3 strokes last night. If you are playing on the tour (with no rewinds) this would be the best option.
                  Thanks

Comment

I’d be in at $2-3 a ball

Comment

Yep definitely in. Would love a higher compression ball.

Comment

I too would be in for 1-2 dozen a month at $2-$4 a ball. Even comparable in performance to the Cut but with more durability.

Comment

I would be in, what's the timeline?

Comment

Id be in for a few dozen every few months

Comment

It's taking longer than I thought originally. Communicating in vast different timezones is a challenge lol. But I should have some samples in the next week or 2.

After I test the balls for durability(cover, dots, and cracking), and spin/launch angles/ballspeeds compared to a prov1 with wedge/mid iron/driver I will place a large order.

I am hoping this timeline adds up to less than a month.

Comment

Working...
                              X