Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET & GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Scotish Open!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Ireland Invitational with 2 rounds at Le Golf National (Protee): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...d-invitational
See more
See less

Interest in 3 piece Urethane cover Uneekor Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest in 3 piece Urethane cover Uneekor Balls

I have a sleeve of samples that a paid a spectacularly large amount of money for coming my way from China for testing. They are 3 Piece urethane balls whose dot printing is below the clear coat. Would anyone be interested in seeing the tests and additionally buying balls when I put my order in?

I'm guesstimating that they will not be cheap ($4-5/ball). Assuming testing goes well I'm most likely going to order them and if i get stuck with them I'll wind up playing with them on the course as well as in the sim.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	353
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	270828
    Last edited by grew; 05-21-2020, 06:38 PM.

Well after seeing that pic, you're better off just buying the balls from Cut golf. They'll probably last just as long or longer and be much cheaper per dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Jwheels9876 View Post
      Well after seeing that pic, you're better off just buying the balls from Cut golf. They'll probably last just as long or longer and be much cheaper per dozen
      Jwheels9876 Whats the story with Cut Golf? I see they do custom printing - do they work with the Uneekor pattern? First I have heard of them. I am desperate for a solution for dots for course play on TGC.

Comment

• Jwheels9876
        Jwheels9876 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah they do the uneekor pattern.. they work fine but the cover on the ball is not great. I've been using the uneekor ball until I get to 150 yards then I use the cut ball so I get some spin. They'll last 3 or 4 rounds that way before the cover gets chewed up

You have to go to the custom printing order page and just type in uneekor where it asks what you want printed on the ball

https://www.cutgolf.co/products/custom-print-golf-balls

Comment

• Jwheels9876
        Jwheels9876 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have only tried the Blue ... I've heard the DC has the same durability issue. I am a high spin wedge guy so the ball may work differently for others

• CHansen157
        CHansen157 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you back to playing the Cut balls again? I thought you had ditched them due to the cover issues relative to the milled ones or stickers.

• Jwheels9876
        Jwheels9876 commented
        Editing a comment
        I bought a few dozen a while ago and have played them when I need a good ball thst I can trust won't get me a misread. I prefer the maxfli tour with stickers but if one wears out and I miss it, it may cost me in a tournament

Is anyone finding that the Bridgestone balls are shedding some pigment on their screens? I'm already getting marks on the screen as well as on the face of my wedges. I guess the solution is to try to find an open spot and orient it before a hit?. I'm kind of disappointed, I expected it to be as durable as say the black text of the brand name printed on "any" ball.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know about he Cut balls. I had no idea. So I"m out quite a bit of money for these samples..... hrmmmm oh well

Has anyone tried the new Cut DC balls? I'm going to get a couple dozen and compare.
        Last edited by grew; Yesterday, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Jwheels9876
          Jwheels9876 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd say buy one dozen of the blue and one of the DC and see which you prefer. I don't have any issue with the blue besides the cover being a bit mushy and getting torn up. I can get 11k spin from it no problem with wedges
      Working...
      X