Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Chris Stevens (GROSS) and @Joe_S (NET) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Travelers Championship!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Rocket Mortgage Classic with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (Pro Tee): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...rtgage-classic
See more
See less

The eye xo has arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The eye xo has arrived!

Installing as I type this. Unit is hung and on. Just getting the software ready. Stay tuned! Videos will all be posted on the Golf Simulator Videos YouTube channel and I can throw them here too.

Make it a good long video, I start the popcorn!

Comment

Always excited to see these videos. I was watching the latest one, hoping that the EyeXO video was going to ping in my notifications. Must be a big one!

Comment

awesome, I am eager to see this in action!

Comment

Here you go

Comment

I would be very interested in a video that has the EYE XO and QED running at the same time, to compare data.

Comment

• a98cr125
              a98cr125 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think the best will be to just get my buddy in here once we are all setup with final updates etc. He can hit shots on call, does not get better than that but yes will try to do comparisons as well but no GC2 in the studio.

• jerry3
              jerry3 commented
              Editing a comment
              a98cr125 I'm with wheels it would great if you can get a hold of a gc2 (or quad) to test against as that's kind of the gold standard of indoor golf. it's nice to have a pro that can call his shots come in, but that doesn't really validate accuracy as even a pros mis hit and can't call out exact ball speed and spin rates. Probably a good chance you could find a forum member to bring a gc2 to your studio to test with.

• a98cr125
              a98cr125 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I was not saying I was not going to, I just do not have a Quad or GC2 right now that is all. I generally try to stick to demonstrations and general comparisons and leave the lab nuts and spreadsheets to others. Buy it would be nice to have one for side by sides for general data etc.
          Working...
          X