Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone able to get the Refine demo working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone able to get the Refine demo working?

I keep getting this message . Not sure what to do here

Attached Files

I don't have that message, but had another issue.

It froze up on me the 1st time I tried to run it. After i closed it and tried to relaunch, it asks for the license key but does not give me the trial option anymore.

I emailed support and they suggested uninstalling refine and trying to install it again. I ended up finding a work around by launching from a trial folder that was located in the refine folder.

Comment

• Jwheels9876
      Jwheels9876 commented
      Editing a comment
      where is that folder located if you don't mind sharing.

• Parshooter36
      Parshooter36 commented
      Editing a comment
      On my computer it was located in: This PC > Windows ( C: ) > QED_REFINE > QED_TRIAL

• Jwheels9876
      Jwheels9876 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok thanks, I don't have that folder at all. I Have the Qed Trial.exe but it's just located in the main refine folder. maybe I am just missing something IDK

Support uninstalled and reinstalled mine and it worked, then next time I started up the computer it didnt work again. I'll have to look for that trial folder.

Comment

is nobody else trying the demo or were people able to get it working? I still can't use it

Comment

• CHansen157
        CHansen157 commented
        Editing a comment
        It worked for me once I found the trial version file as suggested above. I still haven't played around with it too much though.

• Jwheels9876
        Jwheels9876 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you just talking about the Exe file that's in the refine folder? I've tried that also and it won't connect

Don’t waste your time, it’s garbage. Ignite is as far as you want to go. Get E6 or TGC.

Comment

• Jwheels9876
        Jwheels9876 commented
        Editing a comment
        i already have all the sim software, just wanted to try the demo is all.
        Austin came in and got it working for me and I agree, it's probably not worth the $. They should include refine with the purchase of the hardware IMO

Yeah I was disappointed with it. Some of the practice tools could be great if they were more customizable, but it seems like your options for varying the setups is quite limited. Also the cartoon ball is distracting.

Comment

• JKCapeCod
        JKCapeCod commented
        Editing a comment
        We find that we use the Refine software (vs TGC2019) for the driving range and practice. I agree more variety and customization (particularly in competition mode) would add value for the price. Hopefully Uneekor will continue to update the Refine software and add functionality and features.

Very disappointing. In a world that includes E6 and TGC, etc, not sure how you release that product and charge $1000 for it. Even it was free I would not use it. The e6 demo is fantastic in comparison. That being said, I do like the ignite driving range, very helpful to see club face to ball location...for me anyhow as my miss is toe, toe, toe

Comment

• Jwheels9876
        Jwheels9876 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, The E6 range is way better. I bought E6 a while back and use it daily on the range and short courses for Iron practice

Hey all, I just started the refine demo a couple of days ago. And I agree...seems a bit light on the features and options...Was wondering if the trial was a locked down version that only gave you a portion of the capabilities? But it sounds like, from the comments, that the trial is the same as the full version....

Comment

Working...
      X