QED Club Dots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QED Club Dots

Anyone heard anything about getting dots for their QED? They were supposed to launch in June but last I talked to Doug they weren't ready yet. Didn't want to keep pestering the guy but I was really hoping they would improve my club head speed accuracy, it's been a struggle.
    ​​​

I read on the facebook QED page that it was finally planned for mid july

Comment

I reached out to them last week and they said they don't have a firm date yet, but they would email everyone soon.

Comment

Talking about update....there is new ignite update available on : https://www.notion.so/IGNITE-SO-9766...52a02ee401bc97
        it s date from June 30th but my ignite program hasn’t detected the update automatically.
        refine has also an update available 1.2.5
        but maybe some of you has got it...

Comment

Anybody hear an update on the club head
          stickers? July is almost over.

Comment

I was working with Austin on an issue and asked him about it. All he said was "soon" and that they were planning to send current owners their first pack of dots free which was news to me. Also that it would come with an update for the z3 sensor which is great to hear as well, further refinement.

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Yep ! I hope they will seriously improve ignite as I ve tried to use it for two fitting sessions and it s too limited. So, I m now looking at selling it back to buy a eyexo. The view software seems to be better for fitting
                if the View software or something equivalent would be available for Qed I wouldn’t change

so let s what will come in the next weeks or so

Comment

• Jwheels9876
                  Jwheels9876 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The dots are not going to add any other data points as far as I know. I assume they're just to make the data a bit more accurate.
              Working...
              X