Curious about EYEXO ball flight distance - mat to screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about EYEXO ball flight distance - mat to screen

EYEXO user, what is your ball flight distance from mat to screen? Do we really need 9’ PAST the unit for a total of 12.5’?
    -KillaCale8

No, you just need a safe distance. Room to swing and avid rebounding balls.

Comment

Originally posted by calebm1001 View Post
      EYEXO user, what is your ball flight distance from mat to screen? Do we really need 9’ PAST the unit for a total of 12.5’?
      Are those the distances Uneekor recommends?
      Last edited by Foreman33; 09-18-2020, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Kind of. It is what the vendors all suggest but haven’t seen it directly from Uneekor. The only requirements that truly necessary, from what I’ve seen, is that it must be mounted 9’ to 10’ above and 3.5’ in front. Once it has passed the cameras I’m not sure why distance would matter beyond safe distance, etc. Jay could chime in here because I don’t think he is hitting from anywhere near 13’. I will be hitting from 10’ if I ever get it out of the box.

Comment

Correct. Those recommendations are for safety. The window reading is quite small actually. I am 10’ 5” ball to screen. I know people that play in much tighter spaces. Safety is important though just because you can clear a driver make sure you don’t take a bounce back in the face! Quality of screen absorption is key. Many people will short spaces leave the bottom of the screen completely loose to absorb all shots.

Comment

Working...
          X