Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @simmb (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Shadow Creek !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - ZOZO Championship at Sherwood with 2 rounds at Tobacco Dunes Golf Club ProTee: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ip-at-sherwood
See more
See less

Uneekor Stroke Play Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uneekor Stroke Play Help

Hi
    Funny I've had this for months but only noticed this yesterday.
    In stroke play, is there a drop option for penalty stroke?
    For example, i hit a 200 yd shot and put it in the water hazard in front of the green.
    I didn't get a drop option and it basically took me to the same 200 yard shot when I would normally take a drop in front of the water 50 yards from the green and take a stroke.
    Is this a settings issue that i can adjust or is this a glitch in the system?

I'm not positive, but I think that is a function of the course you are playing. I assume you are playing TGC2019? I usually have to go back to the tee box, but occasionally I can drop at the waters edge.

Comment

I'm not sure how about the uneekor software, but if it's TGC it's a glitch. They only let you drop in a straight line from the point of entry to the pin. If the closest point is further from the tee they put you back on the tee as default. I like TGC, but not sure how you can make a golf game and not know basic rules.

Comment

It's a shortcoming in tgc. Only two of the lateral hazard options are allowed. It can make some courses really difficult to play.
        ​​​​
        ​​

Comment

Most of the time I can hit enter and drop in TGC. However, there are times when enter does not work, I can't use the arrows, and I end up hitting escape and ending the round. There just seems to be nothing I can do to salvage the round. Does this happen to everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by IowaCat89 View Post
            Most of the time I can hit enter and drop in TGC. However, there are times when enter does not work, I can't use the arrows, and I end up hitting escape and ending the round. There just seems to be nothing I can do to salvage the round. Does this happen to everyone?
            You can use keyboard shortcuts to move the ball back. Or cycle back to the initial shot. I can't remember the exact eys, but they are on the left side of the keyboard, poke around. I think z flips you back to where the original shot was. Then like S A or D moves the ball back.

Comment

• IowaCat89
              IowaCat89 commented
              Editing a comment
              OK I'll try that. I've been using the arrow keys on the right side of the keyboard. I didn't think about the WSAD convention used in gaming. Thanks
          Working...
          X