Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uneekor Eye XO - missreads

Hy all
    Im having here and there some missreads on the Uneekor Eye XO. Initially, I had many missreads and the reason was a non-clean Win 10 pro installation. There were just too many services running in the background. Especially the Nvidia „rtx 2080 super“ driver created some issues. I understand that the ball data is calculated in real time on the PC. The Eye Xo does only transfer the ball pictures to the PC. So if there’re some services running in the background, that could be the issue here. Is anyone of you having similar issues? Anyones knows a service that should be killed to i prove that real time calculation?

I am seeing some misreads as well. Austin (Uneekor support) has remotely looked at my system a couple times, and some things have gotten better, but most are still there.
    Here is what I have seen:
    1. Driver misreads where it doesn't read a shot at all.
    2. Driver misreads that have a very high backspin and sidespin (greater than 8000 rpm backspin and 6000 rpm sidespin)
    3. The 888 & 222 rpm spin issue that the QED suffered from. Austin explained this is due to reflective surface on lob wedges. He gave me an update to try and that has helped a lot.
    4. TGC2019 sometimes get exactly half the backspin that the EYE XO is reading. For example, View software reads 11000, but TGC 2019 gets 5500 rpm. This issue started with the update Austin gave me.

My system is an Intel i7 10700k and GTX970 graphics card. I have not troubleshooted any background processes, but it is a minimal Windows 10 install.

What are the misreads you see?

Comment

I have seen this a couple times using a GC2. It was exactly half and both times that I can recall it was 10000 and 9800. I wonder if it's something in TGC, usually you probably wouldn't get an exact spin that ends in 00 or 000.
      Originally posted by brockndsu View Post
      4. TGC2019 sometimes get exactly half the backspin that the EYE XO is reading. For example, View software reads 11000, but TGC 2019 gets 5500 rpm. This issue started with the update Austin gave me.

Comment

Number 4 is definitely an issue with TGC. I've seen it with GC2 and QED

Comment

Number 4) Turn OFF high backspin correction in the settings file.

Comment

I am seeing some misreads as well. Austin (Uneekor support) has remotely looked at my system a couple times, and some things have gotten better, but most are still there.
            Here is what I have seen:
            2. Driver misreads that have a very high backspin and sidespin (greater than 8000 rpm backspin and 6000 rpm sidespin)
            3. The 888 & 222 rpm spin issue that the QED suffered from. Austin explained this is due to reflective surface on lob wedges. He gave me an update to try and that has helped a lot.

My system is an Intel i7 10700k and GTX970 graphics card. I have not troubleshooted any background processes, but it is a minimal Windows 10 install.

What are the misreads you see?
            Same here

1) Not only driver. The ball gets recognized, red LEDs are on, but he doesn‘t get the shot
            2) Not only driver but mainly. I had situations with -10k backspin
            3) same here. But I doubt the explanation. I did a fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro without any drivers, and it works much better.
            4) didn‘t see that but will have an eye on it, thx.
            5) Putts get a total missread of spin and direction. Yesterday, a put went 45° left
            6) Sometimes he reads the tylormade (they have a white stripe on it) driver as a ball e.g. when doing a trial swing. Same with white tees, but I‘m not using white tees anymore.

I‘m sure it has to do with the processes and services running real-time.

great if we can increase the pressure towards uneekor here. I‘ll reach out to them as well. So far Oliver did and I reached out to Oliver only, thinking its solely an Issue I have.

Comment

I‘ve posted the TGC related problems in another conversation where Protee is potentially reading. Anyhow, I understand that TGC2019 is a dead product. An expensive product for being dead. Honestly the first bounce issue is known since Day 1 and would only take 1h to be resolved, but nothing. Anoying.

here the link to the other conversation. https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ub-2019/page37

Comment

Anyone have problems with no club data in REFINE, even with stickers on irons? I get data in VIEW but not Refine. No club face angle, path, club head speed, etc. Only ball speed and spin.

Also — distances are 10-15 yds short with irons, and up to ~25 short with woods.

Comment

• quadrofglio
                  quadrofglio commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes very much. I find the VIEW software to be pretty accurate - at least consistent with what I feel off the clubface and see in the photos. But I'll go into Succeed or Refine and it's a 50/50 deal if I get results that match what I'm feeling. I get those exact same problems with irons and woods - although last night I also hit a 185 yard pitching wedge that was as pure as I can hit it (should've gone 130). I also get different flights. Usually I am a 260 carry pull cut off the tee that will be pretty much within 15-20 yards of target - and that's exactly what I was doing in VIEW. Then I switched to Succeed and the first swing is a 150 yard hard duck hook onto a neighboring fairway. Just leftt me shaking my head. Do you have to use the Bridgestone balls with the marks in the Refine/Succeed part of all this for it to be accurate?

BTW, all software is up to date and I performed recalibration before the session yesterday.

Help -- My Eye XO sensor stopped working today. Software is fine -- Refine and View. "Wait" will not turn off. Unit has power. tried cycling power and computer.
                Could it be an issue with installing a new router? that is the only thing that has changed. I also had it "On" -- looking for a ball -- for several minutes while i installed a new rubber tee. i've since removed the tee incase that was the issue. Any ideas? HELP! thanks

Comment

• preludesam
                  preludesam commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Any chance you could go back on the old router and see if it starts working again?

• myrison
                  myrison commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Check to make sure your computer still has 2 separate IP addresses. One that comes from the private network to the Uneekor and the other from the router. Check that there is active communication on the Uneekor private network connection using Windows activity monitor. When working properly there is a ton of bandwidth sent across that network connection.

(Go back and look at the QED network setup instructions if you’re not sure what I mean about the Uneekor network. )

If you don’t have an IP address or there is no traffic it could be a cable problem. You can replace the data cable with another Ethernet cable to check as well.

• Wormburner
                  Wormburner commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I had a very similar situation and it was my MacAfee firewall protection and also Microsoft had an issue where it would delete my files tied to the uneekor. Support found the issue and had to adjust settings to correct issue. Email support@uneekor.com

I had a problem with my QED the first couple of weeks. It read all clubs well except my driver. It seemed worse using E6 compared to Refine.

I eventually found it didn't like my white rubber tee. I just put dark duct tape over the tee -- and problem went away. It seems like this would be something useful to put in the manual.

Comment

Working...
                X