Anybody bought E6 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody bought E6 lately?

For some reason I decided to play around with the E6 demo today, and enjoyed it. I have to say, after a LOT of golf this summer, the E6 numbers seem to match my real life game precisely.

So, I’m thinking about buying. I know they ran some deal last Spring that included limited course access (I think?). I can’t wrap my head around their cost structure that’s described on the website...buy software and pay annual subscription? Is that correct? Anybody have the current down & dirty on prices/packages/etc for E6?

Thanks!

I assume you mean E6 connect. I bought back in July. Not sure if things have changed, but having a Uneekor I had to buy a License to be able to use E6 after the Demo was up, which I was surprised at. If you had a Skytrak or Mevo+ you don’t have to buy a license. The license is $2500. At the time I purchased they had a special for $600 which gave you 7 courses and I already had a $300 basic subscription so between the two I have 19 courses. The Expanded subscription will give you 90 courses. I was taken back by the license issue, but it was explained that Flightscope pays E6 directly for the license and ST purchases bulk from E6 and rents them out to users.
    Its quite possible this has changed and I would suggest that you contact them. I have a contact in sales that I can forward to you and perhaps they have changed their license requirements or have a new “special” for Uneekor.
    Last edited by pwade3; 11-05-2020, 02:10 AM.

Comment

There is a Uneekor special license for E6 Connect that gives you a year of 107 courses and first year of connect services for $1200.

Comment

• pwade3
        pwade3 commented
        Editing a comment
        What part of that is the license and what part is the subscription? It looks like it would be the expanded subscription with that many courses. How many courses come with the License?

The $1200 is the license and a year of connect. 7 base courses with the license, and the 95 or whatnot courses that come with connect.

Comment

• pwade3
        pwade3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, same as mine, just with expanded subscription. Thanks for passing that on.

• Davileet
        Davileet commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem
    Working...
    X