Patch for latest software update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch for latest software update

Does anyone have the patch that fixes the issues with reads/no reads since the last update?

really would like to use my sim over the holidays....uneekor support is miles behind right now

I have the august 22 stable version (for QED). Doesn’t allow sticker data. But works pretty consistently. The only issue I have with it is that it often starts recording the club view too late , but it’s rock solid for reading ball flight. PM me if you need a link. I can send later today.

Comment

https://www.notion.so/IGNITE-9766a83...52a02ee401bc97

save this link, you can find the updates here and then save them on your PC just in case you ever need to roll back

Comment

How do you rollback? just download and run the file for the respective date?

Comment

• leibin
          leibin commented
          Editing a comment
          I created an image of my PC so that I can rollback anytime and try different upgrade paths, but I would think you could just uninstall the program and rename the folders on the root of the C: drive if they get left behind. Probably a few other folks here that have done the uninstall route a few times, but nothing beats an image / backup of the PC to roll back on if needed.

Interesting....I just clicked the link and it's been updated with today's date....and low and behold, an email just arrived Going to go load and test it out now!

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthall View Post
          Does anyone have the patch that fixes the issues with reads/no reads since the last update?

really would like to use my sim over the holidays....uneekor support is miles behind right now
          What issues were you getting? I updated a few days ago, and outside of some issues with the face path / side spin numbers that I think they reversed, the only issue I ran into was that putting was not working on short puts in TGC19'....wondering if there is something I missed while I was playing around with it the other day.

Comment

I loaded it....outside of it fixing the face angle / side angle issue, the putting in TCG2019 is still broken, and worse, the QED actually hung on me after maybe 15 shots. I've never had that happen before. I have several posts about what I encountered and how to work around it if anyone is interested here on the bottom of page 3 and into page 4:

Hi all As I couldn't wait to get the new stickers to test the new patch, I bought 3M reflective tapes from Amazon and cut it to 30mm x 5mm. IMPRESSIVE - club head speed is much more consistent (no crazy read as before). As a result, smash factor look also in line with reality (no more 1.40, 1.45 smash factors with a 7 iron !)

Comment

Today me and my wife wanted to play some golf,
              we did the update last Wednesday, curiously no club date options in the menues.
              QED works fine, no issues.
              Now, today, on the QED Launcher Screen there is a new version available, but I'm hesistant because of
              the aforementioned issues regarding missread and putt-problems.
              Don't want to ruin my setup during Xmas-Holiday.
              I want to stay away from this update, but i cannot hit the 'Start'-button, it's greyed out.
              Only possible button to hit is the 'Update'.
              So I closed the launcher, fired up the POD-Programm and played with Creative Golf 3D (which is great fun by the way)

Is there a way to decline on the update in the Launcher-Screen?

Comment

• richerod
                richerod commented
                Editing a comment
                I did the update from a few nights ago, I was able to launch Ignite and CG 3D. No issues with putts or atypical readings on CG 3D. Can’t get Refine to launch however. Darn McAfee didn’t like something and removed a file from exclusion list and I can’t seem to find it.

I just did the update from today. I had originally put the 12/22 update on and experienced many issues. The update today allowed me to play an entire round without a single issue. I still don't have no stickers so I was playing "stickers off"

Comment

• IowaCat89
                IowaCat89 commented
                Editing a comment
                Could you confirm what version of the DLL you are running? When I run Z3Cam Monitor my machine says version 2.4.3 but Uneekor says I should have version 2.3.2. They give no instruction on how to load a different version. I would think newer would be better?

Sorry, with the latest download (Dec 24) it rolls back to 2.3.2 just like the email says.
                Last edited by IowaCat89; 12-25-2020, 10:26 PM.

• leibin
                leibin commented
                Editing a comment
                That brings up an interesting thought . I haven’t tried the no sticker option to see if the putting starts working. And, never had to do this before, but I wonder if a sticker on the putter would help with the short put no-reads....

• IowaCat89
                IowaCat89 commented
                Editing a comment
                I have never used the sticker version.....I always specify no sticker. My putting has worked fine in the past, but I will try it with this latest download.

With the 12/24 update I just went to TGC putting practice and it read every shot perfectly. Putting seems to work fine for me.

Comment

I downloaded and ran the 20201224 update (although once downloaded it showed the version as 20201225). I set it to run without stickers and played a round on TGC2019. Unfortunately, I was getting estimated spin rate on 1 out of every 3-4 short ships which really affected how the ball reacted on the green. I also noticed that the ball in the swingcam view on Ignite was much more out of focus than what it was with the 20200820 version, and the ball was completely missing from the view on 20% of my putts and short chips. Since 20200820 was working just fine for me, I reverted back to that version and everything is normal again.

Comment

I was having some issues with the 20201224 patch and putting. I did a calibration and made sure I moved the hitting area just a little bit and was able to play 2 rounds without an issue. Every time Ignite starts acting funny (usually after a patch) I make sure to calibrate and move the hitting area (even if it ends up back to the original spot) and everything stars working again. Might be voodoo but it works for me.

Comment

• leibin
                    leibin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’ll have to give that a try - glad to hear some folks are having success

Putting works again.

Swing path camera records the clip too late showing the video after the ball has been struck by the club. This was a common issue with the beta version so guessing they rolled it back to that one.

That's so much prefer this version versus getting agitated when I'm putting in TGC19.
                  My courses:
                  Aldeen
                  Butler National
                  Cantigny
                  Canyata
                  Cog Hill #4
                  Harbor Shores
                  Harborside
                  Naperville Country Club
                  Prairie Landing
                  Rich Harvest Farms
                  Ruffled Feathers
                  Shoreacres

Comment

Originally posted by IowaCat89 View Post
                    With the 12/24 update I just went to TGC putting practice and it read every shot perfectly. Putting seems to work fine for me.
                    Figured it out - support emailed me back and asked for a picture of my putter. As I was taking the pic, I realized what could be causing the problem and that someone else must be having similar issues. Tried a ‘regular’ putter, worked fine lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F0A2E534-89A5-4803-BD3F-563BDC390AF1.jpeg
Views:	1108
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	311340

Comment

• IowaCat89
                      IowaCat89 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Anything that looks like a golf ball is certainly a concern. However, it seems like the white drivers by TaylorMade work fine. Hard to predict ahead of time but it's understandable that a putter like that could trick the camera. Glad you got it sorted.

• BigJohn
                      BigJohn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My two-ball putter has issues on short putts, too! This only occurs using the new Ignite sw. Actually, every putter we have that has any white on it (doesn't have to be ball shaped) suffers from this. I'm guessing that sticker detection success required Uneekor to jack up the white sensitivity levels.

The new sw version also is experiencing far more club path view freezes than ever before (i.e. every few holes). I haven't dared to try the sw roll back option yet, out of fear I will have to cancel all tee times until it is resolved.

• leibin
                      leibin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, I’m seeing the freeze ups a bit, too - try the tape on the putter until they work it out.

My dad has a 2 ball putter he just puts some blue painters tape over a part to break it up a bit. Works fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X