UNEEKOR QED - BIG UPDATE! Power Swing Cards & Club Sticker Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNEEKOR QED - BIG UPDATE! Power Swing Cards & Club Sticker Review

NEW Uneekor, Inc. QED Update Video with Power Swing Cards and Club Stickers. Check it out and comment on YouTube to let me know what you think. Thanks for watching!

That PowerCard feature is really cool. The ability to share this with a coach is really great. Uneekor just keeps getting better and better!

Comment

• a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it is a really nice and easy to use feature for sure.

Good video a98cr125, thanks for posting. If you do have the Swing cameras set up, does it export the video of your swing to the PowerCard as well or is it always the impact video only? I've quickly tried finding where the swing videos are saved or exported on the computer and haven't found them yet... but if they export to PowerCard, that would definitely make it a lot easier.

Comment

• a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Appreciate you watching

• scottmizo
      scottmizo commented
      Editing a comment
      Swing videos were exported when I tried with my QED and Spinel cameras. Very nice feature!

• a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it appears webcam is working with QED cards. Funny I did not try it as it appears swing optix only for eye xo right now I could not get webcam video to upload on power u. Thanks for watching guys. 🍻

It exports also the swing video, that's a great feature. Hopefully the bugs in this version will be fixed soon.

Example:
    Last edited by birdie; 01-12-2021, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I tested my webcam with EYE XO and it would not export so did not try. Go figure Thanks for watching

Power Swing Card worked with both Logitech c922 Pro Stream Webcam and a GoPro Hero 7 Black. No issues.

Comment

• TheDon07
      TheDon07 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you able to capture video using 1080 240 fps setting the Go Pro has?

• a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      TheDon07 I still need to test that. GoPro did come out with WebCam capabilities but I am not sure the software will allow the Frame Rate. I will test it soon. I have the HERO 9 already sitting here. Thanks for watching.

TheDon07 I set the fps on the GoPro at 1080 240 but Ignite would only offer GoPro at 60 fps. Wondering if that is because of the HDMI capture card. Also 1280 x 720 ran the smoothest. You do get the benefit of the wide angle.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by richerod; 01-15-2021, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• TheDon07
      TheDon07 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the update!
Working...
X