New User Question - Colors and Rollout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User Question - Colors and Rollout

New user here and I am very happy with the Uneekor, it is much more enjoyable than my SkyTrak and I would say that the carry distances and ball shapes are exactly what I expect when I hit good shots and bad in both Ignite and TGC. I usually know what the ball does when I swing bad and it is dead on.

Anyways, me and my dad have played on it a good bit so far but for some reason his Driver goes shorter than his 3 wood, and I was wondering if the white shaft on his driver is causing an issue. He normally drives it 240-260 on course, and he is hitting 3 wood on sim about 225, but his driver is only going 190 despite tagging it. Seems to be the only club doing this. I have seen mention of white tees causing an issue, so we even used a dark blue tee but that hasn’t helped much. His driver head is completely dark and the shaft is completely white. He is 5 handicap and has hit a lot indoors so he knows if it is a bad swing. It is the only club like this we have, Any thoughts on this to fix it? Add tape to head, shaft, etc.

Secondly, can you adjust Ignite software rollout? Sometimes on low shots it doesn’t seem to roll enough and on high shots it seems to rolls out too far. Do you know if this is simulating a fairway or a green? Maybe I just need to upgrade to Refine and use its driving range.
    Last edited by Swarm99; 01-25-2021, 12:56 PM.

Has he tried hitting a different driver? Should be able to rule it out it quickly if it's his that's causing a problem.

Comment

I have the same issue with rollout in Ignite Swarm99. As far as I know you can't adjust it. Sometimes the balls roll out, sometimes that stop dead. Uneeker really should make whatever that screen is supposed to be a dead flat driving range, or at least give some options like that. I use Ignite way more than any of the driving ranges purely because it is fully integrated with the data and the swing cameras. It would be more useful if it wasn't just some random view of a course that you can't really get a good look at where your balls land.

Comment

Try some blue painters tape (peels right off) all along his driver shaft, that will answer the question...although I’m guessing you’re correct.

Comment

Blue painter tape is a great idea. I would try that.

Comment

Working...
          X