Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

EYEXO club head speed inaccurate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EYEXO club head speed inaccurate

For the most part I enjoy my EYEXO. I used to own a GCQuad but needed a ceiling mounted monitor. The ball data matches up pretty close with the quad but I wasn’t able to easily test club data due to different stickers but it was obvious EYEXO has been off. The club head speed is all over the place. I typically swing 80-86 mph with my 7 iron but EYEXO shows up to 95mph. It’s very inconsistent. To prove it out I purchased a PRGR launch monitor that uses radar. The ball speed for the two are always within 2 mph but the club head speed is not. The $200 PRGR is much more accurate which is very frustrating and makes me question other club data. Anyone else having these issues and any thoughts of what I can try to fix it?
Working...
X