Putt Putt for Uneekor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putt Putt for Uneekor

Is there a way to get Putt Putt courses and play them on the EYEXO? I currently have just the basic VIEW for the EYEXO and also E6, but I can't seem to find any way to play Putt Putt. Kids would really love this if it's out there. Thanks in advance!

You need to go to Creative Golf 3d and they have Putt Putt and other games that is fun. You can demo for free.

Comment

Thank you! Do you know if it works only on QED or will it work on EYEXO? I sent them a message and waiting to hear back.

Comment

• Wormburner
        Wormburner commented
        Editing a comment
        works for both. I have EYEXO and use the Creative Golf software.

FWIW TGC has at least one custom kid friendly course. Short par threes where everything rolls to the cup. You can search for them.

Comment

• myrison
        myrison commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, this one is called "Par 3 Kids vs Parents" and it's amazing fun for the family. They have tees ranging from ~60 yards on each hole out to around 200. I've played it with my 12 and 9 year old about 100 times and it never gets old.

• chrisward3
        chrisward3 commented
        Editing a comment
        I play that course with my 3.5YO and he absolutely loves it. Are there any other similar-style courses?

Ideally a real course where I can play from normal tees, but he can play tees that are moved up to ~60yds?

I have creative3d golfisimo using with QED and i regret it for the cost, but i guess it does what you want. Recently though it stopped working and customer service havent replied.

Comment

TGC19 has lots of miniature golf courses. Use search, many threads about it. They are fun. My family has played them a lot. Even for adults with adult beverages. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Fhacker View Post
          TGC19 has lots of miniature golf courses. Use search, many threads about it. They are fun. My family has played them a lot. Even for adults with adult beverages. Ha
          Thank you! Are they putt-putt courses where you only use a putter or are they Par-3 courses? Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Fhacker View Post
            I’ve never seen these either, sounds interesting. What do you search for? TGC search is not great so knowing the exact terms would be helpful.

Comment

I don’t know how to post links but if u do a google search for TGC19 miniature golf you will find lots of links. Look at the TGCtours link design contest plus links on here

and yes they are miniature golf, putt putt, whatever u want to call it, putting only

Comment

In TGC 2019 you could easily make your own putt putt courses. Or have somebody make one for you!
                My published Courses, all Lidar:

My Early Courses:
                Boyne Arthur Hills Lidar2
                Boyne Donald Ross LidarV2
                Boyne Moor Lidar
                BoyneHeather5T Lidar V2
                CalderoneFarmsLidar5T2Pin
                Lake Erie Metro Lidar3
                Marco Island CC Lidar3
                Willow Metropark Lidar5
                Wyandotte Shore Lidar2

Later Courses:
                Fraserglen Golf Course, British Columbia
                Meadowbrook Northville (L)
                The Glen (Illinois) Lidar
                Deer Park Estate GC, Scotland
                Green Craig Point GC, Scotland
                Red Rock GC Las Vegas MTN
                Ottumwa Country Club
                And Many More...

Comment

Creative 3D Golfismo and TGC 19 both have putt putt. TGC 19 has the best in terms of putt putt IMO because I like the graphics and ball physics better for putting. Overall though, Golfismo is amazing for all things mini games. They have 12 mini games and they are a blast to play. I honestly use that more than any other software I have. It's like having TopGolf in your garage with no bay fees and free drinks!

Comment

• Keith
                    Keith commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I haven't found a single putt-putt course on TGC2019. Can anyone provide what I have to put into the TGC2019 search bar?

Originally posted by Uk101jkt View Post
                  I have creative3d golfisimo using with QED and i regret it for the cost, but i guess it does what you want. Recently though it stopped working and customer service havent replied.
                  What do you regret about Golfismo? I am building a sim in the basement with a Mevo plus for the kids and myself for Christmas, and Golfismo was one of the first things I was going to purchase for it. It seems like the mini games would be a blast for kids and adults alike and the short courses and mini golf would be good to get some sim golf in when the kids want to play too. If there is a better software out there for this type of thing please leg me know about it.

Comment

• Uk101jkt
                    Uk101jkt commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The mini golf is ok but the games are very average in my opinion. The whole design is like a low budget 90's computer game. Priced at $150 maybe but $500? The graphics are average and the interface is terrible. Also the games seem like they would be too difficult level for kids.
                Working...
                X