New eyexo. Having some issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New eyexo. Having some issues

Ok i built my sim the room was a little narrow. I am hitting everything but driver and 3 wood from the center. I hit driver and 3w offest 20 inches each way for LH and RH hitters. I installed the eyexo on a slider using a pocketdoor rail. It moves great and picks up the ball everytime. My issue is when im hitting driver. It is producing humongous pulls or hooks. Everything else is flying straight. I go outside and do not hit driver in this way at all. When i watch the swing replay im striking the middle of the club. And the club looks square on the image. But the path number will be large numbers left 8 degree to 14 degree pulls. I should be able to see that on the video. I have tried recalibrating multiple times. Even from both spots. Any ideas?

So just to confirm, you’re hitting 3W from roughly the same spot as driver, and the 3W has a normal ball flight, but driver does not? What is the ball data showing? Club data should have no effect on the actual ball flight, as long as the ball data is correct. If the ball data is displaying excessive side spin, and you are confident that you are not hitting it that way, then I would make sure that your driver is not causing any reflections that may be affecting the EyeXO from getting an accurate ball reading.

Comment

My driver is a pxg all black. I havent tried the club stickers yet. It does show high side spin at times. Yes 3w is flying normal. How would i know if uts causing a reflection and how would i be able to fix it?

Comment

Ok went down and hit some more. 3w was good sides spins 100 - 300 range but good flight and diatance numbers. Driver was giving me 1200 - 1400 side spin. Short distance, all left. To go right o have to swing real easy and purposly slice the ball. I dont think it can me camera alignment seein% as 3w performs right. Possibly club reflection. Idk

Comment

Working...
        X