QED upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QED upgrade

So...thinking about upgrading my QED to the new eye xo 2.....is it worth it?....what is the aproximate value of my qed?....(its only about a year old and never had a moment of trouble with it)...I obviously like the idea of not having to use the marked balls...but is there really much of an upside other than that?...any idea of how or where to try and sell the qed....like I said...I don't even know what it would be worth....

Look on here and see what they're going/selling for, I see quite a few for sale in the past year plus. I was originally going to go with the QED and then became worried I'd have buyer's remorse so I stretched my budget to get the XO, so happy I did. I can't give comparisons between the 2 so I won't try but I haven't seen anyone on this site complain that they upgraded to the XO.

Comment

The benefit of the Eye XO 2 is like you state, the third camera with a larger hitting area. They may only be using that camera to expand the hitting area at the moment, but there is no saying they couldn't use it to improve ball/club readings in the future. Who knows if they would ever do this though. Would I upgrade? Not right now as I think you wouldn't see a big difference in your swing stats. You could also contact Uneekor and see if they would give you some sort of trade in credit for your QED.

Comment

Working...
      X