Purchasing a used skytrak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing a used skytrak

So I’m looking at purchasing a used skytrac he says it’s three months old. He also says he has the golf club simulation software one time purchase . So I am new to this and I’m just wondering as the new owner what I need to do to transfer the sky track and how the simulation software transfers to me. Any help would be great thank you .

bunkerheadMN I am not sure but someone here will know, but you also might want to go to Garagegolf on Facebook and ask the same question. People are always chiming in. The guy who started the page will definitely know.

Comment

Originally posted by bunkerheadMN View Post
      So I’m looking at purchasing a used skytrac he says it’s three months old. He also says he has the golf club simulation software one time purchase . So I am new to this and I’m just wondering as the new owner what I need to do to transfer the sky track and how the simulation software transfers to me. Any help would be great thank you .
      You as the buyer will have to create a skytrak account.

The buyer and seller should contact skytrak support to transfer the skytrak unit to your account. Also, they can transfer any remaining software simulation from the seller to the buyers account.

Once the skytrak is transferred. You should contact ProTee United support to have them generate a new key for you.

Comment

Thanks for the input and I will get a hold of Pro Tee.

Comment

Working...
        X