Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: SportsScreen on sale!!

https://www.purehockey.com/product/t...t/itm/34220-2/

That is really a good deal. Just ordered two for two sides. Thank you so much for the info!

Comment

Thanks! Just ordered one as well

Comment

• andygg1986
        andygg1986 commented
        Editing a comment
        just cancelled my original order because Amazon is price matching with free shipping which saved $11. The shipping time might be a little longer but I'm not in a rush.

Thanks for the link! Just ordered one today also! I wish I would have seen your post earlier andygg1986, since they already have mine listed as shipped! Oh well... I'll pay the extra $10.99. Now I'm looking at the automatic power conversion kit to make it automatic for $219! Anybody have the manual one? Is it a pain or not really?

Comment

• Phoenix01
        Phoenix01 commented
        Editing a comment
        Rkirwin22, the power drill will work? That is awesome. Would you please share more details, so I can copy you? Many Thanks!

• Rockstar1974
        Rockstar1974 commented
        Editing a comment
        I will try to post a picture of it later today.

• Rockstar1974
        Rockstar1974 commented
        Editing a comment
        Posted a picture at the bottom of the thread.

At this price, I am thinking of returning the EMT brackets, netting and archery net I just purchased about 2 weeks ago and ordering this.

Does anyone know how durable it is without using a impact screen in front of it? I tried searching forum for it but not many post or pictures of it in use.

Comment

• Burtgolf
        Burtgolf commented
        Editing a comment
        p3eps - great to know as I don't have 16' to put it in but I may try to stretch my 12' to 14' now How far from the wall do you have yours now? I was actually building mine based off of your original build - https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-simulator-uk

I even found a company that has the same type of fitting here in the US but with this option it fixes every issue I had!

• p3eps
        p3eps commented
        Editing a comment
        I have mine at the other side of my garage now - so at the door end. I’m going to write a V3 thread when it’s finished... but I’m still waiting for the ceiling protection to arrive which is the final thing.

• Burtgolf
        Burtgolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Cant wait to see your new set up! Hurry there is a good chance I might have to copy your new one instead

Glad to help! I wondered if it was a mistake at first then last night they added to Amazon as well. Looking at power conversion too but want to hear if it’s worth it first.

Comment

Anyone know how tall the screen portion actually is? It has the following statement, but not sure if that infers the screen itself is 9' tall or not.

The SportScreen can accommodate garage doors up to 9 feet tall

Also, is there any sagging concerns with this?
        Last edited by wbond; 02-14-2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Phish828
          Phish828 commented
          Editing a comment
          My SportScreen measured 112” tall. So this is different from what I was told. Great news though as I can just place 2” velcro right above the on tube and mount my SQ screen without worrying about extension etc.

If anyone has info on the power conversion & motorize conversion kit used for this manual screen bar, please share. If it is not too much, that would be cool. Thank you.

Comment

Here’s a photo of the motor if that helps?

Comment

SportScreen is 108" tall with 102" being viewable they told me as you need to leave 6 inches rolled up. On the golf screens, they add a 2' extension to the screen and sew 1 1/2" velcro to the top for impact screen to be attached. Power conversion looks easy as can be on the instructions.

Comment

I figured it was too good to pass up. I was looking at changing around my setup a little, this will force the issue.

Comment

Just place my order for the 16' foot earlier today from Amazon said there were 11 left in stock. I just checked and now its showing only 4 left in stock!!

Comment

Ordered mine from amazon and already have my tracking info. Have to see whether or not I can hold out until spring to re-do the garage again.

Comment

Wow. I have a powered one in my sim. I think I paid $1200 for it. Crazy
                    My Courses:
                    World Par 3's by mthunt
                    Toronto GC (L) mthunt
                    Burlington G&CC by mthunt
                    Weston G&CC by mthunt
                    London Hunt Club L mthunt
                    Park CC Lidar mthunt
                    Sunningdale GC Robinson L
                    Sunningdale GC Thompson L
                    Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
                    Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
                    The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
                    The National GC L mthunt
                    Mississaugua GC L mthunt
                    Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
                    Markland Woods CC mthunt
                    Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
                    Magna GC L mthunt
                    Barrie CC L mthunt
                    mthunt Range

Comment

I just ordered 2 10' for future side barriers when I do SIM2. Great deal

Comment

Working...
                      X