GSX Crashing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSX Crashing!

I have contacted Pro Tee and they are working on the problem, but every time I try to start GSX on my new system I get the same little window with a new report. I myself can not make enough out of the report to tell what is going on, but thought I would post this to see if anyone else has had this problem?

I should have also said that I do have TGC and TGC 2019 loaded and running, along with the Pro Tee interface, FSX 2018 is also running on the system I have hit some balls on the range with it and it seems to work fine.

Comment

Here is the output from the above problem, I myself am not able to decipher it, but thought I would add it to see if anyone else could. System seems to be running great and haven't had any problems with any other programs other than Pro Tee interface which running it as Administrator first time fixed it, so this has got me stumped.

Comment

If you do a Google search for that error
        (0xc0000005) the result shows that this may be caused by bad memory. Since I believe you just built a new computer or bought a new computer I would suggest trying some different memory as that may be your problem.

Comment

• BGCurtis2nd
          BGCurtis2nd commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you,
          I will swap out the memory and see how that works.

717golfer I swapped out the memory even took it down to a single chip and tried different slots, still the same thing. Thanks for the try.

Comment

I would say I have narrowed the problem down to Windows 10 Pro, I put my old hard drive in the new system and started it up. It has Window 10 Home on it, and GSX loads fine on it, I did not update to the new setup, so it could not connect to the internet or anything bat as I said it loaded fine. Now I am waiting to see if Pro Tee has any suggestions other than going back to Windows 10 Home.

Comment

I have GSX back up and running, I haven't a clue as to what the problem was but it is fixed. Contacted Microsoft and the first technician was lost so he set me up and appointment for 10:15 am 6/17/2019 for a second tear technician. She logged in reloaded Windows set my video drivers to Windows standers and told me to call the Game designer. Windows did several updates and I had to go in and reinstall a lot of drivers. I had contacted Pro Tee and they were going to log in and see what they could find, so I set it up for that. I went to check my system before going to bed only to find Windows had downloaded some more updates and restarted and had my video so mess up it was unreal. I redid my video drivers reinstalled the drivers for the mother board, and just decided to give GSX one more try before calling it a night. Everything now works fine, don't know what the problem was but it is fixed now. I do want to thank ProTee United for all the help, they were way more help than Microsoft by far.

Comment

Working...
            X