Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (GROSS AND NET) winning the TGC 2019 FALL TOUR - Houston Open !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...t-nine-bridges
See more
See less

Added theater chairs to sim room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added theater chairs to sim room

Since last update, I have added the Uneekor system and theater chairs to my sim room. I love these chairs, only downside is that the family wants to watch more movies and it's cutting into my golf time.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	219472 Click image for larger version

Name:	side.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	219474 Click image for larger version

Name:	side2.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	219475 Click image for larger version

Name:	side3.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	219476

Click image for larger version

Name:	chairs.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	219478 Click image for larger version

Name:	dark.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	219471 Click image for larger version

Name:	front2.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	219473

Attached Files

I envy you. You have the setup I've always dreamed about. My bonus room isn't big enough to have the things you have. Enjoy your setup.

Comment

Easily one of the nicest setups on here. Nice job Gene.

BTW, is the coke machine functionable? Looks like it may be plugged in. Cans or bottles and how many does it hold?

Comment

• gene438
        gene438 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, the coke machine is a 1973 that a guy gave me for free if I would pick it up. Ran for about 1 year and the compressor went out on it so I replaced that. It functions, I have it set for a nickel and I keep bottles...beer and water. The guy who put in the compressor said it must have setup for years and years without being used....Beer is ice cold

Gene you are the reason I got the Uneekor. Couldn’t be happier with my Refine software!! Thanks for your knowledge and info.

Comment

• gene438
        gene438 commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem, I'm still loving the Uneekor as well....I'm really looking forward to the system growing and getting even better.

Looks great Gene!

Comment

Great setup! Love the theater seats. Been thinking about getting some myself

Comment

• gene438
          gene438 commented
          Editing a comment
          Got mine through 4seating.com and went through rebatecodes.com for an additional 4% cashback. Chairs arrived in about a week and quaility was better than expected....good experience....

Very nice Gene. I can't wait to get new couches for my better half so I can bring the current one's to the cave!!

Comment

Working...
        X