Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @R3dlineR6 (NET) and @Fantastish (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - RBC Canadian Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - US Open with 3 rounds at Pebble Beach Golf Links ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...g-tour-us-open
See more
See less

Welcome & Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome & Question

Hi-

Been reading the forum for a while, but finally joined from Northern WI.

I want to set up a garage simulator, but am really conflicted about how to go about it. I have a large 3 stall garage, with 12' ceilings, so I have good options. I just need to make a decision and move ahead. Any input on the following:

Option 1: Preferred - my 3rd stall has a 9' 6" wide spot that is set back 4'. I'd set this up to hit towards the back wall, and the setup wouldn't disrupt any other part of the garage. Based on what I read, I worry this is too narrow. Thoughts?

Option 2: I would use the side wall in 3rd stall, but need to retrack the garage door to a high lift. This would allow a wider screen and hitting area, but obviously more cost and effort to change the garage door, and it will eliminate much of the other use of this third stall.

Option 3: I could set up a retractable station in the middle of the second stall. This would require set up and take down each time I use it, and is my least preferred option.

Working...
X