Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Jeremy (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - The Greenbrier Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - John Deere Classic with 2 rounds at Merion East Ardmore, PA (ProTee - Middle) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...-deere-classic
See more
See less

Gsa cx4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gsa cx4

Hi,

I'm new here. Recently purchased a GSA CX4 system and I am in the process of setting it up. I was surprised that there were no recent posts about GSA Golf simulators. Does anyone have recent experience with these simulators?

I have a PX5. It has worked well for me but it lacks ball spin measurement. Are you floor mounting or ceiling mounting your ball spin camera?

Comment

• Still Crazy
      Still Crazy commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have a ball spin camera. I have two ceiling mounted club tracking cameras above the tee box. I am having some problems getting the 4 cameras to work. Not sure if it's a system problem or hardware. Right now i'm thinking it may be hardware as I don't see others having the same issues.

• keither5150
      keither5150 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, I can't help you there. I have not tried the club cameras. The PX5 has floor sensors are similar to ProTee's system. It does a fantastic job calculating spin axis for shot shaping. Set up a remote session with GSA, they should be able to help.

I have a PX5 as well. Took some time to get it all dialed in properly, but now that I do....it runs flawlessly. I agree with Keither about the ball spin, but to keep on top of my swing during the winter, it works perfect. I probably average 8 or 9 rounds a week on it

Comment

Any update on how your cx4 system is working? Please let me know the pro's and con's. I'm interested in the cx4 or 6 system.

Thanks

Comment

People might be daunted by GSA, no one wants that investment and not have it work like you indicate above. I'm still interested in those cameras and their stereoscopic releases this fall. Can you update us on what's happening with your system?

Comment

Working...
        X