VisTrak Quantum C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VisTrak Quantum C

C for compact. All 3 cameras in a small 'Eagle' style case. I think this could be a great form factor, though you still need the extra IR lamps.

Still needs to be tested.......which it is not.... I will post once I receive a Alpha test unit. It will be interesting if it works.

Comment

How many Alpha units do you get? It has to be a new one every week right? He creates a new unit atleast that often.

Comment

• Jwheels9876
        Jwheels9876 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol every monday there's 4 new machines

Now there is the quantum lite.

"Well, it's been at least 3 days now since the last new product was announced (The Quantum C), so I think it's about time for a new product.
      By popular demand (seriously), the Quantum Lite solves the issue of having to use pre-printed spin dot balls to measure ball spin.

I've had numerous emails from potential buyers of the Quantum C now that don't relish the thought of having to use (and purchase)

pre-printed spin dot balls, and want to know if it's possible to just use regular balls like with the VisTrak Stereo system.

Well, we have just the thing now with the Quantum Lite.

Of course, measured ball spin is not possible with this system but

- for all those that contacted me about this - a good estimated spin rate and axis is better than having to use these printed spin dot balls.

Note that Quantum Lite purchasers always have the option to add the 3rd camera ($400) at a later date if measured ball spin is desired."

Comment

While it may be unfortunate that every idea that pops into Martin's head.....ends up in Tech news, Vistrak stereo is a pretty decent system for the money. I will post some videos once my new sim room is up and running. Here is a video from 4 months ago. Note that the left handed club data issues have been fixed.
        Bekijk je favoriete video's, luister naar de muziek die je leuk vindt, upload originele content en deel alles met vrienden, familie en anderen op YouTube.

The issues that remain on the Vistrak Stereo are minor. Quantum has not been tested at this time. I expect my test unit within the next few weeks.

Comment

So what are the small issues? More importantly, how does it compare to the competition e.g. skytrak, mevo+, GC2 and uneekoor?
          Last edited by gojoholo; 07-03-2020, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• keither5150
            keither5150 commented
            Editing a comment
            We are looking at taking gear effect into our SA calculations. We are looking at adding more options and features for the video playback. Some minor club data improvements are on the table.

How does it compare to other sims? It is not that easy to install. Cameras need to be set to your particular environment.
            No delay, lefty , righty friendly, large hitting area. IMO, I can't see putting getting any better than the GSA setup. Putting speed is measured down to the 1/100 of a mph. It can register a speed difference between a putt that travels 5' and one that travels 5' 3". HA for putting is accurate within +/- 0.13 degrees. Full shots have a wider tolerance.... +/- 0.5 degrees and +/- about 1 mph.

How does the Quantum compare to other sims....Not too sure as I don't have one yet. It seems Martin is still playing around with different configurations.

Looks like the Quantum cameras don't play well with the Eagle case. The case makes it difficult to adjust the lenses, so I suspect the Quantum C may quietly disappear.

Comment

Not sure about that I will be setting mine up just going to leave each of them in there separate case. Will post pics when I have mine setup this week. Just waiting on my lenses for testing. Seems there stuck at customs

Comment

Latest update on "Tech News" is that Quantum C remains a product, but the Eagle style case will be ditched. Also the Quantum IR won't be pushed any more, as it's just too much work to assemble.

Comment

Man this guy is all over the place. I am hopeful that he will get some guys around him to bring this to a level it belongs.

Comment

Martin has been all over the place for many years. If he focused on getting a solid unit he would be more successful. I hope that happens but I am not optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by flightscoperick View Post
                    Just waiting on my lenses for testing. Seems there stuck at customs
                    Any news on those lenses?

Comment

FedEx screwed up the delivery and sent it back to Martin even though he resent the paperwork to them I also sent them the paperwork. So now he has to resend it again.

Comment

Rick, I received my extra cam and lenses today.....looks like I have everything. I am just starting drywall.... and am waiting for my screen still.

Comment

Working...
                        X