Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIstrak Stereo set up - 3 cameras

Hello,
    I currently have the Vistrak stereo bar and I an having trouble getting it to function properly. I may need to just start from scratch on set up.
    Does anyone have screenshots of the basic settings that I should be starting with for the center, left and right cams?
    Also, I'm still not sure my cameras are facing the right direction, if anyone has pics of the proper way they should be positioned.
    I haven't had much luck to date with setup help and then thankfully I found this forum.
    Your help is VERY appreciated!
    Thank you
    Kit

I don't think that I have ever read about a GSA system working like it should. They are always updating the software and changing the hardware. It is in perpetual development phase. Mine is in a box in the garage and my credit card company reimbursed me in full after I sent them all my evidence (photo of product I bought on line was different than what I received; I was overcharged on my credit card; product did not perform as advertised on web site and all my email exchanges with Martin Gardiner, which offered no satisfactory solution. Yesterday, I had a great time playing 18 holes of golf in my garage with my Skytrak and E6 connect software and then I watched both football games. Great day now that I don't have to try and get my GSA system to work properly!

Comment

• Cruisin1966
      Cruisin1966 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude, there is absolutely no need to post this in EVERY GSA system thread. We get you're displeased with it, and you've said your piece, now more on

Kit, You can get customer service from me. DM me directly. I do charge a small fee for my service... Please note that I do not work for GSA. I am a reseller.
    Last edited by keither5150; 01-25-2021, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• keither5150
      keither5150 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rick and I started a new business selling Vistrak systems......Vistrak Eagle, Vistrak Vcam, and Vistrak Stereo only.... Please note that all Vistrak products require a LED spotlight regardless of what GSA's site says.

Funny, I did end up buying an LED spotlight after looking at your videos where it is obvious that you use one.
    Yes, I believe I will end up going through you to help set it up if I continue to have as much difficulty as I am. I'm going to try a couple more changes, along with buying a new mat that should get here today. I'll be hitting you up next week if I have no progress.
    Thanks Keith! Keep posting those videos

Comment

Working...
    X