Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Gary Satterwhite winning the TGC 2017 Summer Tour - PGA Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 Summer Tour - Wyndham Championship with 2 rounds at Tobacco Dunes Golf Club ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...m-championship
See more
See less

Any experience with Personal Pro?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any experience with Personal Pro?

I am looking at getting a sim/launch monitor for a garage setup. I will need to be able to easily pull things out of the way so the wife can park her car in the garage. I have seen some nice setups while looking around this site. We just had our third child this winter so I suspect my round count will be even lower than last year. I figured a Sim/launch monitor will help keep my game sharp all year round not just during what have been cold PA winters. My setup will end up just being a stance mat hitting into a net, running off laptop only. I thought I had my mind made up on skytrak figuring e6 would come eventually. Than I saw personal pro can now use TGC which intrigued me due to online play. Does anyone have any experience with personal pro and its accuracy? For those familiar with sensor pads how do they hold up to errant swings? My boys both under 6 will want to use it as well. Their swings are what has me concerned about skytrak(unless their guard is now available). Do sensor pads struggle with high speed swings? I am typically in the 115-120 driver swing speed depending on how hard I go at the ball and mid 90s for my 6 iron. Sorry for all the questions, the more I look the more I think PP might be the better option but I am having problems finding reviews.

Sorry posted in the wrong forum

Comment

Please note: As of August 2015, the Personal Pro, developped by Holidaygolf, has been discontinued.

Comment

Working...
      X