Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Jard (NET) and @ecarl97 & @Randy (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - TGC Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - Tour Championship with 3 rounds at East Lake Simulator #1 : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-championship
See more
See less

Trackman Vs gc2 advice needed please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes sense. As with all technology I can think of there isn’t a perfect piece of equipment so only one right answer. Own both. Just like I have Alexa and Google Home.

Comment

Just to add my 2 cents - I think collectively we are too hung up on comparing these devices with each other. I come from a racing background and we did not care about differences between different dynos or flowbenchs, we cared that the changes we were making was reflected in the data. I do not care if a trackman shows a different spin rate than a gc2, just that a swing change is reflected accurately in the direction I am trying to achieve. As long as the various monitors reflect comparitive, I do not really care how close the actual numbers are, I just need more or less, better or not. Your mileage may vary.

Comment

Working...
      X