Optishot Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optishot Tour

Anyone with an Optishot interested in joining/forming an Optishot Tour? Shoot me a message.

I decided to do the tour this year again. It's fun to get all of the courses and tournaments that match what the PGA tour is doing. What's your handle. Mine is 'CB'. Meet you on the grid iron.

Courses Created:
    Cresent Hill KY (L)
    Cherokee Park KY (L) 9
    Seneca GC KY (L) 18
    Charlie Vettiner KY (L)

Comment

Chuck....I have played on Optishot's official tour. I am actually referring to a separate tour/league that has been up and running since before Optishot's official tour.

Comment

Hum. I never heard of it. I would be interested in leaning about though. how does it work.
        Courses Created:
        Cresent Hill KY (L)
        Cherokee Park KY (L) 9
        Seneca GC KY (L) 18
        Charlie Vettiner KY (L)

Comment

Hey Bracobb it's me bmccolley. I would be interested in playing. I also no that davechow99 would play. If you decide to get it going let me know..

Comment

Sorry. I have moved on to R-Motion/TGC and am now playing on the TGC Tour.

Comment

I am interested in joining an Optishot Tour. Sad to hear that it is not going right now. Anyone know if an Optishot tour is ever going to start again? If not I am interested in starting something similar for the Optishot. I am really interested in playing other players online. Let me know if you are interested or know of a tour I can join.

Comment

Let me know if you get something going

Comment

Started an Optishot League on Saturdays at 7pm EDT (4pm PST) just for fun and friendly competition. We play 12 events. Posted rules and such on Golfallyear.com. Let me know if you want in.

Comment

Working...
                  X