Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @kchogan (NET) and @Wizard of Coz (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier!

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Sanderson Farms Championship with 2 rounds at Pine Valley ProTee Blue Tees by Craig118 : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...gc-in-the-name
See more
See less

Optishot Tour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• braycobb
    started a topic Optishot Tour

Optishot Tour

Anyone with an Optishot interested in joining/forming an Optishot Tour? Shoot me a message.

• golfallyear
    replied
    Started an Optishot League on Saturdays at 7pm EDT (4pm PST) just for fun and friendly competition. We play 12 events. Posted rules and such on Golfallyear.com. Let me know if you want in.

Leave a comment:

• Bjajey
    replied
    Let me know if you get something going

Leave a comment:

• golfallyear
    replied
    I am interested in joining an Optishot Tour. Sad to hear that it is not going right now. Anyone know if an Optishot tour is ever going to start again? If not I am interested in starting something similar for the Optishot. I am really interested in playing other players online. Let me know if you are interested or know of a tour I can join.

Leave a comment:

• braycobb
    replied
    Sorry. I have moved on to R-Motion/TGC and am now playing on the TGC Tour.

Leave a comment:

• Killab209
    replied
    Hey Bracobb it's me bmccolley. I would be interested in playing. I also no that davechow99 would play. If you decide to get it going let me know..

Leave a comment:

• Chuck
    replied
    Hum. I never heard of it. I would be interested in leaning about though. how does it work.

Leave a comment:

• braycobb
    replied
    Chuck....I have played on Optishot's official tour. I am actually referring to a separate tour/league that has been up and running since before Optishot's official tour.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck
    replied
    I decided to do the tour this year again. It's fun to get all of the courses and tournaments that match what the PGA tour is doing. What's your handle. Mine is 'CB'. Meet you on the grid iron.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X