Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Teezr2 (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - Sentry Tournament of Champions !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii with 2 rounds at Loa Pali Golf Resort - ProTee by CSU : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ee-open-hawaii
See more
See less

Accuracy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good set of Rules. Anything to achieve a realist game is OK with me. I'll see you at 7 pm EDT tomorrow on Palm Desert (mountain). My handle will be 'CB'. Should be fun. See you then,

Comment

• golfallyear
      golfallyear commented
      Editing a comment
      Score for Tournament #1 is posted on Golfallyear.com.

• Chuck
      Chuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Great fun. Enjoyed the first game. I sunk two in the water on one hole which killed my game. Add in a couple of 1-2" missed putts. Without those, I would have had a decent score.

• golfallyear
      golfallyear commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Chuck, I just signed my son up for The First Tee on Saturdays from 3pm to 4pm PST. Going to need to move our tee time for the league back to 5pm PST (8pm EDT). Hope that is ok. Sorry but family first lol.

Great...see you then. Hopefully we can get more players.

Comment

If you guys want to get a few more Optishot golfers involved, check over in the other forum. I'm sure there are a few of those guys that would like to join in.

Comment

That would be great...what other forum?

Comment

CB...what happened?? Didn't see you playing tonight. If you did play, send me your score so I can post it.

Comment

• Chuck
            Chuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I appoligize for the no-show Sat. I was hoping to make it but my wife had better ideas for me and a trip to a resturaunt for dinner won out. (Sat at 8:00pm is not the best time slot for me). I'll see if I can get a score to you in the next few days.

• golfallyear
            golfallyear commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry about the time...if you let me know next time I can set a time for earlier where you can play. It is hard to find a time where everyone is available. Hope you can make it this week.
        Working...
        X