Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

P3pro course pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P3pro course pack

Hi all of you who had a P3pro simulator for some time.
    I want too buy a old coursepack who was called GEORGIA PACK
    Is there someone who would sell it too me?

Georgia coursepack was only Augusta course.

Comment

I don't have it, but I have played it. As I recall one can only play from the tournament tees. The course was well done, but also very tough from those back tees. Back then, I chose not to buy it for that reason.

Comment

Do you know someone who have it ? I would think par2pro and P3proswing have it in the warehouse but they cant sell it to me because it is Augusta😲😲

Comment

Sorry. but no. I lost track of the guy that had the P3pro simulator and the course.

Comment

I would like to get Augusta Golf Course for my P3ProSwing. Please let me know if you want to sell it.
            I would really appreciate it.
            Thank You

Comment

• wbond
              wbond commented
              Editing a comment
              Send me a PM with your email.

Hi Wbond and thanks.
            i could not send you PM because you hade to many PM it said.
            it's htoerresen@agder.no

Comment

• wbond
              wbond commented
              Editing a comment
              I replied to your pm

I know this is older post and a long shot but, I to have a P3Proswing and would love to get GEORGIA PACK (Augusta Golf Course)

Comment

Hi together, although this is quite an older post but I recently bought a used P3Proswing and now 've got to see that they closed their doors and that I cannot get any of their course packs anymore. My system has just two courses (Abu Dhabi and Monteray Bay) and I am afraid that this might get a bit boring over the time so that I'ld really love to get whatever other course pack. Thank you.

Comment

• Stonebattle
                Stonebattle commented
                Editing a comment
                I may be able to get some course files off of an old hard drive. I will try if Wbond cannot supply any courses.

• grayworld
                grayworld commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome!!!! Thank you guys sooo much!

• Stonebattle
                Stonebattle commented
                Editing a comment
                I tried this before, but it turns out this time I was able to get some courses off of the old hard drive. The files seem ok, so I think they will work. What courses did you get from wbond?

My golf pro recently gave me an old p3proswing. I was able to find the software to set it up but I would love to find some additional courses. I would appreciate any help to locate some.

Thank you,
              Donnie
              don27dog@yahoo.com

Comment

Found this old thread and wondering if anyone purchased the 40-pack course set? There are a few on there I'd like to own, but, it looks like P3ProSwing doesn't have it available. I own the 92-course pack, so, if anyone is willing to 'trade' a few for a few, I'm all ears.

Thanks,
                Josh

Comment

Hello I have some P3proswing DVD courses for sale or exchange :level 2, Level 3,STUDIO 2.
                  thanks
                  Gilles

Comment

Working...
                  X