Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

P3pro course pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jms414
    replied
    Found this old thread and wondering if anyone purchased the 40-pack course set? There are a few on there I'd like to own, but, it looks like P3ProSwing doesn't have it available. I own the 92-course pack, so, if anyone is willing to 'trade' a few for a few, I'm all ears.

Thanks,
    Josh

Leave a comment:

• don27dog
    replied
    My golf pro recently gave me an old p3proswing. I was able to find the software to set it up but I would love to find some additional courses. I would appreciate any help to locate some.

Thank you,
    Donnie
    don27dog@yahoo.com

Leave a comment:

• Stonebattle
    commented on 's reply
    I tried this before, but it turns out this time I was able to get some courses off of the old hard drive. The files seem ok, so I think they will work. What courses did you get from wbond?

• grayworld
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome!!!! Thank you guys sooo much!

• Stonebattle
    commented on 's reply
    I may be able to get some course files off of an old hard drive. I will try if Wbond cannot supply any courses.

• grayworld
    commented on 's reply
    Would love to have Augusta also if you still have it! Mind if I get in on this action too?? Thanks!

• Ralf A.
    commented on 's reply
    hello wbond, would be so great, thanks a lot for your endeavors.

• wbond
    commented on 's reply
    I will check to see if I have any courses still. If so, i will PM you. Possibly Augusta as well.

• Ralf A.
    replied
    Hi together, although this is quite an older post but I recently bought a used P3Proswing and now 've got to see that they closed their doors and that I cannot get any of their course packs anymore. My system has just two courses (Abu Dhabi and Monteray Bay) and I am afraid that this might get a bit boring over the time so that I'ld really love to get whatever other course pack. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• nmac
    replied
    I know this is older post and a long shot but, I to have a P3Proswing and would love to get GEORGIA PACK (Augusta Golf Course)

Leave a comment:

• wbond
    commented on 's reply
    I replied to your pm

• Tjorris
    replied
    Hi Wbond and thanks.
    i could not send you PM because you hade to many PM it said.
    it's htoerresen@agder.no

Leave a comment:

• wbond
    commented on 's reply
    Send me a PM with your email.

• clubfitter
    replied
    I would like to get Augusta Golf Course for my P3ProSwing. Please let me know if you want to sell it.
    I would really appreciate it.
    Thank You

Leave a comment:

• Stonebattle
    replied
    Sorry. but no. I lost track of the guy that had the P3pro simulator and the course.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X