Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Wes B45 (NET) and @Chris Knoop (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - Genesis Open with 2 rounds at Riviera Country Club White Tees : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-genesis-open
See more
See less

P3ProSwing Out of Business and No Support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P3ProSwing Out of Business and No Support

Effective 1/25/2019, Sports Vision Technologies has closed its doors permanently and I had talked to them before they closed and they are all disbanding so there will be no support for existing clients. If you are a Par2Pro client in need of assistance, please email us at [email]info@par2pro.com[/email] and we can do our best to help.

No way!!!!! They had such an amazing product!!!! Worked amazingly well for that category. Only wish they would of used TGC software.

Also didn’t they just make a launch monitor??
    Last edited by golfun2; 01-28-2019, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Yes, definitely unfortunate and they did just come out with the ProLaunch camera :(

Comment

Hey All, this is very strange, but we were told by the Operations Manager that the shop was closing its doors and also got an auto-reply confirming it on the 26th; however, I received an email stating that they are still open, so my sincere apologies for the confusion, but apparently they are still open (just waiting on a confirmation on potential closure).

Comment

That's too bad. Hopefully they clearify things for their customers. Keep us all posted Cory.

Comment

I thought that was strange, because their website was never down. I had a P3proswing for years and it helped my game out a lot. Moved on to other things, but often wish I had not sold it.

Comment

Working...
            X