Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

Mevo+ Adjustable Leveling Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin JY Christensen
    replied
    still have these available if anyone is still interested

Leave a comment:

• Carl Finlay
    replied
    Justin, Looks great!. Any chance you could share/send the stl so I could print it myself?
    Thanks,

Carl

Leave a comment:

• Justin JY Christensen
    replied
    i have a newer version that is only $40 plus shipping...sits a little lower to the ground and takes half the time to print...

Also with the new version, I added quick slots to easily jump between tilt...each slot is exactly 2 degrees so 18 to 8 in a matter of seconds

Leave a comment:

• Justin JY Christensen
    started a topic Mevo+ Adjustable Leveling Stand

Mevo+ Adjustable Leveling Stand

I've created a stand for the FlightScope Mevo+ Launch Monitor. There are times where I use the Mevo+ in my simulator room and then take it out to the driving range and then back to my simulator so I wanted something that can easily be adjusted because not every floor is perfectly level. Also some apps are 12°, 16° and 17° so this allows you to not only adjust the Tilt Axis (front to back), but also the Roll Axis (side to side). When you take the Mevo+ off the stand, you can easily set it back on the stand and have the same tilt and roll as before with no adjusting.

- 3D Printed (no metal interference)
    - Adjustable Tilt (+- 16°)
    - Adjustable Roll (+- 3°)
    - Nylon locking nuts for consistent tight fit
    - 8mm flat from floor to 30mm ( 5/16 in. to 1 1/4 inch )

selling them for $80 with shipping or if you have a 3D printer you can print this and pick up the parts yourself...This is a cheaper option instead of the metal casing that is available for $200...I'm trying to get a feel for people that would be interested in this since I have to make them 1 at a time

PM me
Working...
X