Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Jeremy (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - The Greenbrier Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - John Deere Classic with 2 rounds at Merion East Ardmore, PA (ProTee - Middle) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...-deere-classic
See more
See less

OT: Anyone from Arlington, TX here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Anyone from Arlington, TX here?

Keen to find out about the golf "scene" and what it's like as a place to live

I’m from Dallas and grew up here. Not too sure about Arlington but there are some good courses not too far from there. cowboys club is probably the nicest public course in DFW. I used to play a lot of high school tournaments at Bear creek which is nearby too. DFW is very spread out which I didn’t appreciate until moving to other cities before coming back. I would expect people who live in Arlington are used to driving 30 mins to an hour to play a lot of their golf. Unless you belong to a country club or are content playing one or two courses, that’s what you end up doing around here. Arlington as a city has been growing quite a bit lately. We have some friends who bought a small house 7 years ago for around $150k and sold it earlier this year for close to $250k. I also read that they are building a Texas rangers themed golf course, or at least were trying to get funding for it.

Comment

Working...
    X