Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - Waste Management Open

TOUR CHALLENGE
    2 rounds at TPC Stadium Scottsdale ProTee (6499y)

Waste Management Open

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The Waste Management Open runs from TODAY - February 4.

Purse: $7,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

Tournament Rules:
    i just got back from Vegas and my club closed on Sunday. It's sim season and we are getting new players every day so I figured I'd repost this. Tour Rules

For live tour talk and support visit ProTee TGC Discord:
    Check out the ProTee United community on Discord - hang out with 61 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD

GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

Just played here a couple weeks ago. And from what I could tell, 16 did not have that much elevation change on the green as whats on the SIM course.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0966.JPG
Views:	230
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	143280Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0964.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	143281Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0972.JPG
Views:	267
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	143282Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0963.JPG
Views:	228
Size:	345.2 KB
ID:	143283

Comment

• sb944
        sb944 commented
        Editing a comment
        So jealous.

I thought those were screenshots of the course...got really excited. But still cool that you played that for real

Comment

• wbond
        wbond commented
        Editing a comment
        It was very cool. Maybe one day the sim will look like real pictures. WGT doesn't count since i found it not very playable.

Played live round with buddy, he finished the round with 5 straight birdies 🐥🦆🦉🐣🐤 .
      very exciting course!

Comment

Cool pics. It's too bad we don't have WGT type graphics that are in an actual good playing game. Maybe someday

Comment

Happy with my swing overall this week, hitting the last 10 greens for -3 was nice to finish round 1, not so nice on 16 day 2. HIt a 9i too long on round 1, so pulled out the PW, knowing I'd need to crush it, and I did, no read. Feeling a little flustered I played my worst short iron of the round, and finished an impossible spot and 3 chipped for a double. Making one back on 17 helped calm the beast though. Will enjoy watching this weekend.

Comment

This one felt like a breeze after Torrey Pines last week. I had amazing front nines but blew up on the island green both days, just like in real life. Then I bombed a tee shot off the cart path and into the drink. Felt like I could have been under 80 both rounds if my putts weren't blowing by the hole.

Do green speeds change from course to course in TGC? The first round it seemed like I had several 3 and 4 putts blowing them by...

Comment

• BadEddieKit
              BadEddieKit commented
              Editing a comment
              ya i hear ya.. i would agree with your example, i would treat that as a 15 ft putt too. ive noticed when its like 10 inches downhill, i treat it more like 15 or so. but also whatever stimp you have set will make a difference. Higher the stimp the higher the affect of slope too.

• sb944
              sb944 commented
              Editing a comment
              Green speed patch, can someone point me to this, or is it in 3.0.2?

I am not complaining, was leaving a bunch of long putts under 3 feet this tournament, something I struggle with a lot.

• frodaddy00
              frodaddy00 commented
              Editing a comment
              You should have it if you are running 3.0.2.. look at your SkyTrak TGC settings file and you will see a section like this...

[Course Configuration]
              Green Stimp=4
              Green Firmness=2
              Green Speed=3

3 water balls on 18 crushed what was a decent round for me. complete meltdown. I hate golf. I love golf.

Comment

This is a really fun course. I had a crazy finish to my first round. Birdied 16, 5-putted 17 for a triple bogey, and then chipped in on 18 from 20 yds. for birdie.

Comment

Does anyone else get lower than usual frame rates on this course?

Comment

Yes my frame rates dropped. Bizarre as the course does not look graphically intense. I have a GTX1080 so unusual for me.

Also wondering if my name will go into overall gross? I am ranked in overall net but do not see my name in Gross.

Have a great round everyone

Comment

• sb944
                    sb944 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It currently thinks your shot recording is not setup, so won't include you in gross.

Oh mthunt said my shot recording is now on. ??

Comment

Hopefully it works for the next event. I know it it turned on. Weird

Comment

This course really needs to be updated, there a quite a few differences to the real deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X