Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The US Open runs from TODAY - June 17.

Purse: $15,000,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

Tournament Rules:
    i just got back from Vegas and my club closed on Sunday. It's sim season and we are getting new players every day so I figured I'd repost this. Tour Rules

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD

GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

I played a practice round today...seems like a fun course. Thank you all for setting this up.

Comment

• triplebogeysrbetter
        triplebogeysrbetter commented
        Editing a comment
        Best course for the sim so far IMHO.

• triplebogeysrbetter
        Editing a comment
        Changed my mind. Today I found all of the water.

So I accidentally hit concede hole on the first hole of my second round while trying to quit out. I did quit after that. Is there any way to cancel the concession and go back?

Comment

• nickm52
        nickm52 commented
        Editing a comment
        This might be a really dumb questions, but I installed the update. I hit resume round and started on the second tee. Where do I go from there to go back to the first hole?

Not a big deal if we can't get this to work. This isn't for money or the club championship.

• mthunt
        mthunt commented
        Editing a comment
        You cant go back but with the update it wont happen again.

• Genghis
        Genghis commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't forget to turn your shot recording on... Have fun!!!

Guys I am really sorry to ask this again but can anyone verify that my shot recording is set up properly before I play my first round? I tried to play last week and it wasn't set up properly. I don't want to start the tournament if it isn't going to count for Net and Gross. Thank you and I am sorry again.
      PS, is there a way for me to verify it myself?

Comment

• simmb
        simmb commented
        Editing a comment
        Is your forum name the same as your TGC name? I am pretty sure if shot recording is working it will record all your TGC shots, so you can just play a random hole on a random course and then go to your profile on the tour players page and see if that shot shows up under recorded shots(non tour).
        If you don't see your name under tour players then chances are it's not working. I am failrly new to TGC so I could be wrong.

• ProTee United
        ProTee United commented
        Editing a comment
        You do need to play at least 1 tour round or Q-School round in order for your account to be created.

ProTee United i had to take a rewind in the 3rd round 4th hole 3rd shot. I was set to putt. I was getting no reads on the ST. I moved the mat and poof ST read that. Go figure!

Comment

I hit a crazy good (for me) drive on 13 and hit the green. And when I went to save the replay, I accidentally hit rewind! Maddening! Still did well on the hole, but that would have given me a chip attempt for my first ever eagle.

Comment

Really fun course. Don't remember this on the tour last year.
        My courses:
        Aldeen
        Butler National
        Cantigny
        Canyata
        Cog Hill #4
        Harbor Shores
        Harborside
        Naperville Country Club
        Prairie Landing
        Rich Harvest Farms
        Ruffled Feathers
        Shoreacres

Comment

• triplebogeysrbetter
          Editing a comment
          For sure. A great course. I hope to see it again.

I really need to make time to have a practice round, started 83, finished 71! Oh, and for the rewind peoples, here is my crazy events:
        * After 36 holes froze, but I was playing well, so rebooted
        * Round 3, after 3 holes was -1, froze at 4th tee, reboot
        * Started back on 1, this time got to -3 through first 5, froze, reboot
        * Started in mid air (!) on the 3rd hole still -2, going straight at the pin then miles further. Previous 3rd hole I'd hit to the middle of the green. I later working out this was a previously read freeze shot (drive?) if that makes sense. Bogeyed, but made it up over the next couple, -3 after 5, froze again, went to bed

Today I came back, was on 3rd green this time, my putt was on it's way when the game loaded, went miles past, was not my putt from yesterday. I believe now this is some sort of memory of a different shot that froze last night. This I did actually rewind, because I never hit this shot.

Today the game didn't freeze, but I was off the front edge, ball in place and walked over to my PC to check the green and hear a shot happen, skytrak apparently picked up my walking across laser, ball had not moved. Again, I never even played this shot, rewound it.

Comment

I hit my longest drive of the year last night on this course.
          Attached Files

Comment

• gene438
            gene438 commented
            Editing a comment
            This really confuses me...look at the screenshot above. The swing is a huge outside/in swing path (11 degrees is a lot) and on top of that he comes over the ball with a closed club face (4 degrees) yet he has almost no side spin.....Logically is would seem like a huge outside/in swing plane with a closed face would produce a typical duck hook......so what am I missing?

Hey tripple, what system are you using? Congrats on the drive, just wondering is your side spin being measured or calculated?

• BWJones
            BWJones commented
            Editing a comment
            Gene, he is using a SkyTrak so some of those numbers are assumed or just inserted. There is no actual club data being captured here.

• triplebogeysrbetter
            Editing a comment
            Like BW stayed it’s just ST. I noticed on most swings it states out to in. I really just look at the spin as you mentioned.

Bradford killed it... damn.

Comment

• BSCampbell
            BSCampbell commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks jms. I just got new irons this week, I think I might like them . Hit it good, seemed to miss it in the right places and make some putts. One of those weeks that don't come around often enough!

Found these greens tough. Only got 1 in the hole in 2 rounds!! Sucks when you're hitting the ball pretty good and can't sink anything.

Comment

Originally posted by triplebogeysrbetter View Post
            I hit my longest drive of the year last night on this course.
            Nice! Alot of carry for 140 ball speed!

Comment

• Jwheels9876
              Jwheels9876 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah.. how the hell is that possible lol. I have higher BS than that and I'm around 250 carry tops. . That's crazy.

• simmb
              simmb commented
              Editing a comment
              Isn't hole 17 quite an elevated tee?

• triplebogeysrbetter
              Editing a comment
              Yea it’s elevated quite a bit. Still nice to see it go 310+.
              Had a decent chance at reaching the green in two shots.
              The ball landed in the rough and I had 31 yards to the pin. I immediately duffed a 60 only 21 yards.

I guess the positive was making par.

Good course, also found the greens hard to sink a putt

Silly SIM question, when you guys "nearly" hole a putt, where do you miss? Wondering if the low side is common like in real life!

When I hit a good outt that just misses it is 9/10s half a cup too low

Comment

• Jwheels9876
              Jwheels9876 commented
              Editing a comment
              I miss all mine long it seems. I jump back and forth between JNPG and TGC and I cant seem to match up the speeds I need to hit a putt to equal the same distance between the 2 games. I lipped out at least 3-4 putts in the 2 rounds i played yesterday. 36 putts round 1 for me is crazy!

My Grandson and I want to play the Tour. However we cannot always play at the same time. Is there a way that we both play on the Tour and not play at the same time?

Comment

• mthunt
              mthunt commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s a single use set up right now. There’s no way to log in as a new user

• StormGolf73
              StormGolf73 commented
              Editing a comment
              Couldn't they just change their name in TGC and have separate forum accounts for shot recording?
          Working...
          X