X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2018/2019 Q-School

Q-SCHOOL TOUR CHALLENGE
    2 rounds at Bethpage State Park Black Course (Pro-Tee)
    3 rounds at Magnolia National 2016 (ProTee 6356 yd)

tgc-qschool-event
    tgc-qschool-major

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

TGC 2018/2019 Q-School runs from November 8 2018 - December 31, 2019.

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

SCORING
    http://golfsimulatortours.com/schedu...019%20Q-SCHOOL

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...shot-recording

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

TGC 2018/2019 Q-SCHOOL LIVE SCORING

Comment

Jason Lauzon is also me, I'm guessing because I did the first round at Bethpage before getting set up here. If you could merge those two and change my flag to Canada would be great !

Thanks

Comment

so i completed my first round and it shows up, but the next day i finished the second round at bethpage and the 1st round at Magnolia but neither are showing up now. it also says shot recording off but i definitely have it turned on. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Up and running and glad that I am finally on the Tour and my name etc is showing up! One quick question. My Shot recording is on and working, all of my shots for both Q-School events are recorded and there for all to see, yet on the scoreboard it says my shot recording it off... Is there something I'm forgetting to do, or will it change when everything updates? Thanks in advance
        Last edited by Farmdizzy; 01-10-2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Farmdizzy
          Farmdizzy commented
          Editing a comment
          Played the ProTee Hawaii even and now it says my shot recording is on, so all is well

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I played the two rounds at Bethpage Black yesterday but I cannot find anywhere that I actually played. Does it take a bit of time for my scores to appear on the standings? Did I not sign up properly? Any and all help would be appreciated, even if I have to play the rounds over again.

Thanks

Comment

• Rockin Robin
          Rockin Robin commented
          Editing a comment
          You don’t have to play Q-School. Once you’ve played several rounds the system will calculate your handicap.

• JacobM21
          JacobM21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Rockin Robin any tips for getting my shot recording on? I feel like I've done things correctly, but I still don't see any on the tournament site. I hope this doesn't delay my handicap calculation.

• ProTee United
          ProTee United commented
          Editing a comment
          Jacob your shot recording is working fine: http://golfsimulatortours.com/player...nited%20States

Thanks for the input. I thought I properly turned on shot recording but there's really no way to know. Also I tried to decipher which tournament was the 2017 and which was the 2018 but there aren't any dates on the tournaments so I couldn't tell.

Comment

• Rockin Robin
          Rockin Robin commented
          Editing a comment
          So after reading multiple posts regarding shot recording I think I’ve got a better understanding. It would appear that the program links the “player name” to the name registered on tour and if they match then then the round you play will be listed on the tournament site. Going to try hitting a few shots today to ensure shot recording is on properly. Then I need to get that flag changed to a Canadian one. Thanks for the input.

• FirGir
          FirGir commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, in my previous response I should have led with "Be sure you've followed the shot recording instructions embedded in post #1 of this thread" and then hit a handful of shots... Good luck and let us know if that fixes it!

• Rockin Robin
          Rockin Robin commented
          Editing a comment
          Everything seems to be working properly now. I’ve confurmed that shot recording is turned on. This week I’ll play the three rounds at Magnolia to complete Q-School and hopefully the two I played at Bethpage will count. If anyone from Protee reads this, please change my flag to Canada. Thanks for the help.

Just wondering, is it possible to have multiple on-line playing profiles from the same computer? My son is interested in playing the on-line tournaments too. If it is possible, is it also possible for both of us to play a tournament at the same time using our individual profiles?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin Robin View Post
          Just wondering, is it possible to have multiple on-line playing profiles from the same computer? My son is interested in playing the on-line tournaments too. If it is possible, is it also possible for both of us to play a tournament at the same time using our individual profiles?
          Not possible
          My Courses:
          World Par 3's by mthunt
          Toronto GC (L) mthunt
          Burlington G&CC by mthunt
          Weston G&CC by mthunt
          London Hunt Club L mthunt
          Park CC Lidar mthunt
          Sunningdale GC Robinson L
          Sunningdale GC Thompson L
          Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
          Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
          The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
          The National GC L mthunt
          Mississaugua GC L mthunt
          Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
          Markland Woods CC mthunt
          Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
          Magna GC L mthunt
          Barrie CC L mthunt
          mthunt Range

Comment

I’m confused and not sure where to go from here. I have completed all 5 rounds of the Q-School albeit my first two rounds at Bethpage Black on the 2017-2018 tournament. I see here that I have a red ‘x’ indicating that shot recording is turned off yet when I look at my on-line profile I can see all the shots I took in all 5 rounds indicating to me that shot recording is on.

I’d just like to get my handicap established so I can compete in tournaments.

Suggestions are welcome, thanks.

Comment

I suggest you PM ProTee. They’ll sort out the issue with the X. From here just enter tournaments.
              My Courses:
              World Par 3's by mthunt
              Toronto GC (L) mthunt
              Burlington G&CC by mthunt
              Weston G&CC by mthunt
              London Hunt Club L mthunt
              Park CC Lidar mthunt
              Sunningdale GC Robinson L
              Sunningdale GC Thompson L
              Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
              Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
              The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
              The National GC L mthunt
              Mississaugua GC L mthunt
              Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
              Markland Woods CC mthunt
              Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
              Magna GC L mthunt
              Barrie CC L mthunt
              mthunt Range

Comment

So I did two round at bethpage. What does Q school actually consist of? Does a certain % make it to a tour like in real life? Are there stages of Q school? Id like to start playing in more events and whatnot and would like to learn more. Thanks.

Comment

Im also interested in this. I never understood the whole Q-school thing on here. I’ve played in both Q-school qualifiers and tournaments. What’s the difference?

Comment

You don’t have to play Q school if you don’t want to as you can go play the tour straight away. It is there because it takes 5 tournament rounds to get a tour handicap which is quicker than having to wait 2-3 weeks for a tournament. The tour handicap also updates every Tuesday.

Comment

I’m pretty positive that I’m playing the correct Bethpage event. It’s the protee version and the public tournament etc.

i cant figure out how to change the game settings like the OP. I have to putt everything so I know something is wrong since gimmies are supposed to be 2 yards. Am I in the wrong tourney or am I not setting it up properly? It won’t let me change any of game settings so I figured the events are set up with the proper game setting displayed on these posts.

Can anyone help? This is my first go at anything TGC, trying to jump right into Q School so I can get on the tour.

I have restarted the tourny twice now and nothing seems to help/change.

Thanks
                      -KillaCale8

Comment

• calebm1001
                        calebm1001 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think I figured it out. I changed my personal standard settings... I will assume that carries over to events?
                    Working...
                    X