Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

US Open runs from TODAY - June 16.

Purse: $15,000,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY -> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

Tournament Rules:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...650-tour-rules

Join our Discord server to stay in touch with fellow players:
    Check out the The Golf Club - Simulators community on Discord - hang out with 2988 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Follow the tour and winner announcements on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram:
    https://facebook.com/proteeunited / https://twitter.com/proteeunited / https://instagram.com/proteeunited

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD
    GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

Guys I took like 75 rewinds...just got back playing .. Im DQing myself. Dont bother my scores😬

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
        Wizard of Coz commented
        Editing a comment
        With 75 rewinds, I would expect a score in the 50s.

Most of them on the same hole! Lol

Comment

One more round to go. Always like playing Pebble Beach. Hopefully my handicap will update back to normal on Tuesday!
        Last edited by blitz12; 06-10-2019, 02:51 AM.

Comment

This course is amazing.
          One of the best among the 140k+!

I never played it for real but I can imagine: wind + real rough mean at least +20 shots per round in comparison to sim setup!

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
            Wizard of Coz commented
            Editing a comment
            Tgc 2019 makes that one look anything but great.

Something weird going on with my TGC rounds this week. Came on here to mention I had a rewind becasue my round just hung on the 7th, restarted and it took me back to the 2nd hole and it immediately hit a shot without me doing anything. Was -2 up until the 7th and going along nicely, we all know how this story plays out, never as good second time around

However looking at the leaderboard scores something is not right, I was -3 on my first round and it's showing as a 71. Have I messed it up by having a few holes practice on pebble beach (not in the tournament) before starting my tournament round? I notice my recorded shots start on shot 17 for my first round. It's almost like some of my first round and second have been combined into a single round.
          Last edited by simmb; 06-13-2019, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
            Wizard of Coz commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry man you were becoming a threat so I hacked your pc forgives?
            Not really
            I feel your pain that sucks

• simmb
            simmb commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah it does, loosing a few holes I can cope with but loosing a whole round I will struggle with. My back aint up to 2 rounds in a day anymore, club champs as well this weekend so gotta actually go outside and play some real golf :-)

Haven't played a tournament since upgrading to 2019 a few months ago and not finding the same path to get to the tournaments and can't find Pebble Beach Golf Links Protee in the search. What do I need to do?

Comment

• simmb
            simmb commented
            Editing a comment
            You are using the original TGC and not 2019 arent you? Tour is still currently on TGC1.

Oh, was using 2019. I'm not sure how to get to TGC 1 since the upgrade. I only have one icon on my desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by 2StrokestoFinish View Post
            Oh, was using 2019. I'm not sure how to get to TGC 1 since the upgrade. I only have one icon on my desktop.
            Do you not have the Protee interface? Lets you launch the new version or the original
            Click image for larger version

Name:	protee.PNG
Views:	487
Size:	577.5 KB
ID:	210425

Comment

Yep, found it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by simmb View Post
                Something weird going on with my TGC rounds this week. Came on here to mention I had a rewind becasue my round just hung on the 7th, restarted and it took me back to the 2nd hole and it immediately hit a shot without me doing anything. Was -2 up until the 7th and going along nicely, we all know how this story plays out, never as good second time around

However looking at the leaderboard scores something is not right, I was -3 on my first round and it's showing as a 71. Have I messed it up by having a few holes practice on pebble beach (not in the tournament) before starting my tournament round? I notice my recorded shots start on shot 17 for my first round. It's almost like some of my first round and second have been combined into a single round.
                Even John agrees with me I was -4 after two rounds. Something weird gone on this week, Wizard of Coz you ain't been playing my rounds have you

Click image for larger version

Name:	usopen.JPG
Views:	549
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	210449

Comment

i have TGC on my laptop but only seem to have 36 courses on there not sure how to access others and mine does not say 2019

Comment

Originally posted by nickmadgolfer View Post
                    i have TGC on my laptop but only seem to have 36 courses on there not sure how to access others and mine does not say 2019
                    Roughly 36 courses are on the PC. The rest are in the cloud and require you to be connected to the server.
                    My Courses:
                    World Par 3's by mthunt
                    Toronto GC (L) mthunt
                    Burlington G&CC by mthunt
                    Weston G&CC by mthunt
                    London Hunt Club L mthunt
                    Park CC Lidar mthunt
                    Sunningdale GC Robinson L
                    Sunningdale GC Thompson L
                    Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
                    Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
                    The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
                    The National GC L mthunt
                    Mississaugua GC L mthunt
                    Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
                    Markland Woods CC mthunt
                    Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
                    Magna GC L mthunt
                    Barrie CC L mthunt
                    mthunt Range

Comment

i am conected to the server makes no differencs maybe i am doing something else wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X