Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

Shot recording set up wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot recording set up wrong?

I set up shot recording per the instructions (or at least I think I did) and I've started playing Q school rounds. I've played in two events, 4 total rounds, and I do not see any of my shots showing up in my player profile on TGC tours. I can see my rounds, just no recorded shots. The interesting thing is that if I go to the all shots tab I can see all my shots up until the point I turned on shot recording. Did I do something wrong?

I am thinking maybe I entered my TGC nickname wrong in my user settings. Am I supposed to use my nickname here from the forum or should I use my name as it shows up on the TGC leader board?
    Last edited by kolky; 10-08-2021, 11:27 AM.

I think shot history viewing via player profiles is broken for everyone right now. There are no October shots showing for anyone. Someone on the Discord channel is looking into it.

Comment

I'm having the same issue, however, I can't see the round I played either. I played the first round of the Shriner's in the ProTee Society Season 10 yesterday and it isn't listed in my rounds played. Would this be the same issue as mentioned above?

Comment

Originally posted by tlrcash View Post
        I think shot history viewing via player profiles is broken for everyone right now. There are no October shots showing for anyone. Someone on the Discord channel is looking into it.
        Thanks, I just saw those messages. I’ll hold off on doing anything. Wouldn’t want my very poor putting to go unrecorded.

Comment

Working...
        X