Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

strange anomolies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange anomolies?

Checking the various tour leaderboards I see players with a -36 handicap. When you click on the player profile their tour handicap is 0.0 and in some cases (q school) they've only played the one event. I have just started the q school myself, completed 2 rounds and my handicap on the leaderboard is 0.0. I am scratching my head as to how theirs is -36.

And another, how does someone hit the fairway in regulation, hit the green in regulation, hit a bunker, and still one putt for a birdie, all on a par 4 hole?

Comment

• mthunt
      mthunt commented
      Editing a comment
      That isn't possible without rewinds. They are turned off. Give me the name and event and I'll look into it.

• PKR
      PKR commented
      Editing a comment
      I sent you a PM

Originally posted by PKR View Post
    Checking the various tour leaderboards I see players with a -36 handicap. When you click on the player profile their tour handicap is 0.0 and in some cases (q school) they've only played the one event. I have just started the q school myself, completed 2 rounds and my handicap on the leaderboard is 0.0. I am scratching my head as to how theirs is -36.
    -36 means they have had their handicap removed. There's only 2 ways that happens. 1. I remove it and 2. they aren't putting. As for your 0, you are a 0 until you establish a handicap by playing 5 rounds in a tour event such as Q School. Keep in mind the handicaps only update once a week mid week.
    My Courses:
    World Par 3's by mthunt RCR
    Toronto GC (L) mthunt RCR
    Burlington G&CC by mthunt RCR
    Weston G&CC by mthunt RCR
    London Hunt Club L mthunt RCR
    Park CC Lidar mthunt RCR
    Sunningdale GC Robinson L RCR
    Sunningdale GC Thompson L RCR
    Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
    Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR) RCR
    The Sanctuary GC ProTee L RCR