Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Thundergolf (NET and GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - CareerBuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Thursday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...lder-challenge
See more
See less

Best screen...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best screen...

What’s the consensus of the best screen? Seems like people like the Par2pro hq. Anyone using Carl’s screens? If so how is the picture and sound on the premium vs standard etc.

thanks in advance!

I have the Carl's Premium. I think the picture is very good. There is also minimal bounce back with nothing behind my screen. An occasional high loft shot that will come back to the hitting area. As for the sound, it's hard to say. Mine is in a garage with no drywall and exposed insulation so it is very quiet. I am not sure how it would sound in a home/room environment. I have nothing to compare the picture with but some screenshots are in my other posts.

Comment

I have the standard screen. I don't have an HD projector so the extra clarity is not needed. The image is slightly worse with the standard screen due to the texture of the screen but I am very happy with it. If I had an HD projector, I would definitely consider an upgrade to the Premium. It has been very durable with no obvious signs of wear over the past 6 months. Happy to answer any questions about the standard. Check out the Remnant and Clearance section, very good way to get a screen cheaper.

Comment

I will say this, I have the Carl’s Preferred and a Supertex that I put a hole in (because I had the screen too tight). I replaced the Supertex with the Carl’s, and I much prefer the Supertex. As a matter of fact, I flipped the Supertex upside down and folded it over and have it hanging in front of my Carl’s Preferred and have been hitting on it that way for a year. I will buy that same screen when it’s time to replace it. The picture on the Preferred sucks in my opinion and I should have either sprung for the premium or immediately returned it...but I didn’t. Makes for a nice “net” behind my “good” screen. The Carl’s is quiet, but when I tried to use it, beyond the crappy picture, it also left ball marks that would stay for quite a while before dissipating.

Comment

Working...
        X