Eye XO v Protee VX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye XO v Protee VX

Looking at Eye XO at $8000 versus Protee VX st $6500 both seem quite similar and I can’t find much difference between the 2.

Has anyone used both? Eye XO looks (although I’ve not seen on in person) a bit more sturdy like it might survive the odd strike but apart from that the saving to me so far seems the only real difference.

I’m getting everything together to set up my first golf sim and am torn between the two as well. I’m really leaning towards the Protee VX for the price. I’ve watched quite a few videos and read a lot of posts/articles on it and it seems like an awesome choice.

Comment

Originally posted by JLts_ View Post
      I’m getting everything together to set up my first golf sim and am torn between the two as well. I’m really leaning towards the Protee VX for the price. I’ve watched quite a few videos and read a lot of posts/articles on it and it seems like an awesome choice.
      One thing I really can’t get clear on is Protee subscription.

also uneekor seem more confident that the u it could take the occasional errant hit with a one time strike warranty.
      Last edited by Wilko1010; 06-22-2024, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilko1010 View Post

One thing I really can’t get you clear on is Protee subscription.

also interior seem more confident that the u it could take the occasional errant hit .
        There is no subscription with Protee (unless you want to use GSPro or FSX then you pay for that software). With Uneekor, they have a free software but if you want to use 3rd party software (GSPro, FSX, etc) you need their pro package ($200/year)

Comment

Was so close to pressing the button on Protee but have been seeing lots of QC issues which makes me wary. Have found fully warranted eye xo now for $7000 so I’m flipping back the other way.

Comment

Where are you seeing lots of quality issues on the Protee? Any links? Is it a common issue or different issues?

Originally posted by Wilko1010 View Post
            Was so close to pressing the button on Protee but have been seeing lots of QC issues which makes me wary. Have found fully warranted eye xo now for $7000 so I’m flipping back the other way.

Comment

Lots of QC issues? Sometimes things break during shipping. The system is very well protected, but unfortunately this can happen. We ship worldwide with UPS express. Nowadays the UPS guy/girl (he/she/them/they) does not care anymore like they used to. We ship a replacement when something happens. We pay for shipping back and forth + materials in case something happens, so there is really nothing to worry about

Comment

Originally posted by wbond View Post
                Where are you seeing lots of quality issues on the Protee? Any links? Is it a common issue or different issues?

I was looking on here and the fb forum, some dead units and LED lights not working. Trying to be confident in it. Head says eye co, hearts says protee

Comment

Originally posted by ProTee United View Post
                  Lots of QC issues? Sometimes things break during shipping. The system is very well protected, but unfortunately this can happen. We ship worldwide with UPS express. Nowadays the UPS guy/girl (he/she/them/they) does not care anymore like they used to. We ship a replacement when something happens. We pay for shipping back and forth + materials in case something happens, so there is really nothing to worry about
                  Thank you for the reassurance. Darn those delivery folks. :-)

Comment

I have heard about issues with things whether it was software or hardware, but to me it seemed like ProTee went above and beyond to get them resolved going as far as completely replacing a unit if the troubleshooting did not fix it

Comment

THank you - sorry I didn't realise Protee ran this forum either :-) I ordered the VX today so really looking forward to it! Thank you for the reassurance!

Comment

I can vouch for getting a DOA unit but having a replacement sent out the first working day after a remote tech session. Once it's here and working it will no longer be tossed around by a delivery service.

Comment

So I've had the Protee VX working for 4 days so far and SUPER impressed. I've not seen the Eye XO in action but the proteee has got to be hard to beat. Simple to use, love the video and club hit data. Super impressed. Support is 24/7 if needed (slight delay if you are in the US and need something adjusted by the team in Europe but that was only an issue as I was super impatient to get things working. I have put a protector cover over it but I think the chances of hitting it are low and love the large hitting area, it's EXACTYL what I was looking for. V PLeased so far.

Comment

• ProjectSim
                            ProjectSim commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ditto. Had mine for 6 months and continue to be chuffed with my purchase of the VX

I can't speak to the Protee VX but I can to Protee support......... you get help when you need it, not excuses, actual help

Comment

Working...
                          X