Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @shank12u (NET) and @Randy (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - QBE Shootout !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Christmas Invitational with 2 rounds at The Walker Course Pro Tee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...s-invitational
See more
See less

TGC - Designing Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC - Designing Software

Quick question? I have TGC on a laptop PC using Skytrak at my warehouse studio, I love it!! I wanted to experiment with designing holes/courses. I use MAC at home any change of using that to design a golf course? Next should I just grab the laptop PC and bring it home to work on this project? If so do I need to bring the Skytrak home to sign up to my account? Can I sign on another computer with my credentials and work on my design project? I couldn't find a thread that talked about this, any advice would be great.

Jim,

I can't speak to the mac and pc compatibility but I can tell you that you could design on one PC and then publish on the SIM servers on another pc. So If the files are compatible (which I'm not sure about) then you could design on the Mac at the house and when done copy the course file over to your sim laptop and publish to the sim servers there.

Maybe someone else can confirm mac course files are compatible with PC ones. Only thing I'm not sure about...good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X