Trugolf E6 demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trugolf E6 demo

Is there anything specific that needs done to use this demo on the Skytrak? I downloaded and installed thessoftware but the 'Play' tab is grayed out. There's no really no instructions on how to set this up.

It has been a while but the play tab should enable when it see the skytrak. Are all the lights on the skytrak green? There is no place to say use skytrak like there is in JNPG. I think you might have to create a login on e6. Sorry it has been a while since I set this up.

Comment

Figured it out. After a call to SkyTrak, they advised that I should have used the demo link inside the 'Welcome' email I received when I registered my unit. I uninstalled the demo copy that I downloaded straight from e6 website and then downloaded and installed it again using the Skytrak link and I'm up and running.

Comment

I have this same problem, but reloading the software doesn't seem to help. Also, every time I try to connect in Network mode, SKyTrak drops my computer connection and I have to go through the reset procedures.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• FortuNate
          FortuNate commented
          Editing a comment
          Is your computer and Skytrak on the same network? They need to be connected to the same network then they can talk. We have 5 different networks in our house so sometimes they can get crossed and I have to check that and then everything works 👍

• rmepilot
          rmepilot commented
          Editing a comment
          Nate, thanks for the reply. Yes, they are on the same wireless. My garage desktop is dedicated to my golf sim and has only been logged into one of my 3 wireless networks.

Originally posted by rmepilot View Post
        I have this same problem, but reloading the software doesn't seem to help. Also, every time I try to connect in Network mode, SKyTrak drops my computer connection and I have to go through the reset procedures.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
        Still have issues with Network mode, but replacing my video card has resolved my e6 problems.

Comment

Working...
        X