Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

How to activate game improvement plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to activate game improvement plan

Hi,

I upgraded from the base free package to the game improvement plan today and it doesn't appear to have activated on my account. Same thing happened when I "purchased" the free package. Ended up taking 2 days before I got the email confirming my purchase.

The email I got today after placing my order also asks me to register my skytrak, but then brings me to the skygolf page which appears to be irrelevant to Skytrak. My unit is also already registered to my account so this step appears unnecessary.

Is there anything I can do to get access to the game improvement plan immediately or do I just have to wait multiple days for the Skytrak servers to catch up?

I had a similar issue when I got mine. I called and service had it activated immediately. I just needed to restart the program and had access.

Comment

Originally posted by RAH5 View Post
      I had a similar issue when I got mine. I called and service had it activated immediately. I just needed to restart the program and had access.
      Thanks! I messaged support this morning and they were able to get it activated instantly.

Comment

I've bought the Play and Improve package but my Skytrak still only shows the basic range functions.
        I've messaged support but they haven't replied. Any other ideas how to activate the plan?

Comment

Working...
        X